Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 07:02:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Movie Recolors for dizi's OCs  (Read 5787 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dizi

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2008, 12:08:35 am »

Alright! This was a big project for me, as you can see. What I did was I took some of my original characters and made uniforms for them from SynapticSim's X-Men Colorized Movie set (the more recent one here). Some you will recognize and some you won't from previous uploads.

There is Firewall, Joy, and Sunshine. Then I felt the need to go on and did Zarek from my "Who Wants To Be A Superhero?" contest entry (whom I still simply LOVE), The Three and Marissa (not in the picture because I did forget about her for a little while since I don't think of her as wearing a costume but if Sunshine can then so can Marissa) from Syn's last little contest. But I also felt the need to do a couple that are also close to my heart (I should stop saying that because I really do love all my original characters) Fang and Sanchez.

Now, Fang is a little different in that he is not yet adult in any of my stories yet. However since I was growing up all the rest, I figured I'd do him too. His real name is Victor William Creed, the son of Sabretooth and a little Suzy-homemaker named Jessie. Their story is in "No Place Like Home" (you can find through the link in my signature if interested) and little Billy was born there. Being as he was raised by his mother, he has the abilities of Sabretooth without all the violent tendencies. He can be violent, he has all the instincts, but its not the main thrust of his personality. I will upload the actual sim in the near future.

Sanchez is something else entirely. She doesn't have a codename because she doesn't feel the need. She's an ex-cop who only recently found out she was a mutant. Basically I think she was in denial since she was totally against inheriting the "sight" from her grandmother, setting it in her mind that it was just superstition. Though she knew Wolverine from hanging out at the same bar, she did not come in contact with Xavier's school until a tragedy occurred and a student was viciously attacked and left for dead, she caught the case. Sanchez is the main focus of "Farewell Sunshine" in which the poor girl dies. Sanchez does have a full name, really she does, however she doesn't like it and I can't tell you what it is or she'll hurt me. In the story she's started a relationship with Sam Guthrie, aka Cannonball. Again, I will be uploading the actual sim in the near future.

Now for the good stuff.

Like I said, these are actually only costumes since the sims themselves are already available (except the two mentioned above). The meshes are NOT included! If you don't already have them then, my goodness, why not? All the males use Syn's LBB (though I really should have used the SBB for Zarek), the new version found here. Except Fang who uses the HBB by Marvine and Beosboxboy. The females all use Syn's Adult Female Heels, except for The Three who is on Marvine and Beosboxboy's Female High Heels Mesh. I think that covers all the necessities, if I left anything out just let me know.

I will link to the sims as I introduce them through the rest of this post. (And I will link back to Fang and Sanchez after I post them.)

Fang
He has two costumes, the first done by the stupendous SynapticSim as an example for me and which he allowed me to upload. (Both in the same file)

Joy and Firewall
Separate files, one picture.

The Three
I just aged them to adult and changed skintone, added make-up, but they're the same sim. Actually they're all the same sim, it's part of their mutant power which you can read about here.
I couldn't decide which I liked better so there are two only slightly different versions. You might not be able to tell in the pictures but one is lighter than the other. (The light and dark is broken up but all three colors for The Three are in each file, ie: light has the lighter version of the red, yellow, and orange, same for the dark.)

Light

Dark

Sanchez
Extra views of her since she's new to you.

Sunshine
It looks like I went a little wild and crazy for her but I just couldn't decide which I liked best. So she has four different costumes. (All in one file.)
Take note of the cut out along the neck on this first one since I went to a lot of trouble for it. Smiley Unfortunately its not very visible with her skin but its there.

The first and third in this picture have some neckwork too. Still can't decide which of the four I like best.

Zarek
Different skintone but the same sim.
I couldn't make a decision for him either so he has three costumes. (All in one file.)

Marissa
This is also just an aged version with different skintone and hair.
She's last because I forgot about her and not included in the first picture. I didn't mean to but I don't often think of her as being "in uniform". Just for a couple details possibly missed, Marissa completely fell for Zarek the when he rescued her from a group of people who were selling her ability to heal to the highest bidders. He doesn't feel that he should be in any kind of relationship since he doesn't age but she worms her way into his life and therefore his heart. Isn't that sweet? He tried to dump her with the X-Men but it just didn't work out that way. You can read about her here, though I changed the story a bit. In the actual story the agents didn't find her, the caretakers of the hospital found out what she could do and decided to use her instead. A few years later, Zarek came looking for her at the same time there was a battle with Sentinels outside the hospital. All parties met up and... well, I haven't figured out the rest but I will eventually.

Marissa also gets two costumes. (Both in one file.)

* All.jpg (98.58 KB, 600x450 - viewed 14614 times.)
* FangMovie.zip (411.36 KB - downloaded 265 times.)
* FirewallMovie.zip (178.14 KB - downloaded 275 times.)
* JoyMovie.zip (258.5 KB - downloaded 246 times.)
* MarissaMovie.zip (383.64 KB - downloaded 238 times.)
* SanchezMovie.zip (238.56 KB - downloaded 238 times.)
* SunshineMovie.zip (979.4 KB - downloaded 245 times.)
* ThreeMovieDark.zip (587.78 KB - downloaded 247 times.)
* ThreeMovieLight.zip (738.18 KB - downloaded 266 times.)
* ZarekMovie.zip (565.72 KB - downloaded 248 times.)

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
Dizi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 12:11:16 am »

Oh, but I wasn't done! Did you think I was done? Well, I'm not!

All the above costumes come in teen versions. They are exactly the same but use different meshes. The teen females all use Syn's Teen Female Heels. The teen males use the Teen Lean Body Builder v2 by Syn, Marvine, and Beosboxboy. However, I did make two versions of Fang's uniform, one using the previous mesh and one using the larger Slim Body Builder by Marvine and Beosboxboy (the one that has the number in the name of the mesh). Since he didn't start out that big, this way he can grow into his size if you're so inclined like me.

Actually, I almost didn't make teen versions of Zarek and Sanchez's uniforms since they were not teens at Xavier's (heck, Zarek was a teen at the same time Charles was!) but since I was doing the rest I figured I do their's too since people can use them for other characters their own.

I think that's all of it now. No story this time Smiley

* FangBBTM.zip (411.58 KB - downloaded 211 times.)
* FangMovieTM.zip (411.58 KB - downloaded 202 times.)
* FirewallTM.zip (178.46 KB - downloaded 224 times.)
* JoyMovieTF.zip (257.52 KB - downloaded 178 times.)
* MarissaMovieTF.zip (383.32 KB - downloaded 201 times.)
* SanchezMovieTF.zip (237 KB - downloaded 186 times.)
* SunshineMovieTF.zip (979.64 KB - downloaded 193 times.)
* Three1MovieTF.zip (586.97 KB - downloaded 208 times.)
* Three2MovieTF.zip (737.52 KB - downloaded 189 times.)
* ZarekTM.zip (565.93 KB - downloaded 184 times.)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 12:22:42 am by Dizi » Logged

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 12:23:16 am »

Fantastic work Dizi!  I really like the more muted colors like the Dark ones for the Three, absolutely love Joy's, I like the first one with the rounded neck for Sunshine, the first one for Zarek, and the second one for Marissa.

You did some amazing work on these, you should be proud!

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 12:38:38 pm »

wow, what a collection, these are fab Dizi, thanks :thumbup:

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
SealJuice

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 11:10:20 am »

Nice job! Thank You!
Simz

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 01:20:39 am »

Yay Dizi! Sorry i'm late. Like I said before, I really like Sunshine's costume!!!!:)

I have always hated the darkness.
The darkness within the human soul.
Within my soul.
I have always hated a part of myself.
~Raven
aliccolo

Ambassador to Romulus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 08:50:50 pm »

These are awesome, I can't believe I didn't see them before!  Thank you for sharing!  Cheesy

Join the All-New SynapticSim's Lair!  Home to the Best Comic & Sci-Fi CC Ever!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: