Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 04:45:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help!!!! my sims game  (Read 2998 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lilmama

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2008, 03:49:45 pm »

my sims game freeze when it loads

LiL MaMa:angel:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 04:34:02 pm »

:scratch:  Can you give us more info, if there's anything else happening?  Computer specs?  Type system you're running on?  Graphics Card? Which EPs you have?   (You can easily give us technical info by going to Start => Run, typing in dxdiag, press Open, and looking at the bottom part of the first tab, and the upper left box in the Display tab in the window that pops up... aka DirectX Diagnostics Tool)

Other than that, I think you might have a piece of un-compatible custom content causing that.  Take out your Downloads folder and see what happens.  Then make a new Downloads, folder (either through the "New Folder" option) try testing all of your recent custom content since the last time you played your game by putting in small groups of files in your Downloads folder, and run the game until you find the group that has a problem file... and afterwards test the objects in that group individually until you find the target one.  

Not sure unless we know more than just it's freezing.  The more info you give us, the better we can help you out.  :angel:

lilmama

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 12:23:07 pm »

it freezes when it says replacing wheel bearings
the games i have is nightlife and university

ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 02:28:56 pm »

You've got a mesh that's not compatible with Nightlife or University.  Do as Tenshii~Akari suggested and you will eventually find the problem.
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 04:12:54 pm »

That happened to me yesterday. It took me all day. I had to go through my downloads folder and find out what was causing the problem.

Turns out I had two different living room sets that went bad. And, two different chairs. And, they were compatible for my game.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Prudensh

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2008, 08:22:59 pm »

Had that problem too recently with an extremely high poly sideboard. Usually I check all poly counts in SimPE before using them in my game but this time I fogot and paid the price.
KATHkATH55

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2008, 09:21:58 pm »

my game used to crash with my cc cuz i only had Nightlife and OFB but when i installed Seasons and BV i didn't get any crashing/freezing.
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 11:36:12 pm »

I accidently download a high poly bedroom set. It even stated it was high poly. It crashed my game. It would get to the transporting bacon thing, and BOOM! to the desktop.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
lilmama

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 05:56:26 pm »

well i couldnt find what was making my game freeze so i reinstalled it and now my sims dont look as realistic as it did before

Prudensh

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2008, 06:51:09 am »

Did you find out your system specs like Tenshii suggested? Your graphics card may be overheating or damaged or not supported...possibly all three.
lilmama

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2008, 12:31:50 pm »

i fixed it yaaaaaaaaa but it wasnt easy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: