Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 06:58:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help!!  (Read 2018 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
bellethiel

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2008, 02:06:14 pm »

ok i know this says Bon Voyage help, but this question goes for freetime, so just bear with me k

k heres my problem.... i got Freetime installed after i fixed my 1st problem with it, and it worked fine yesterday, but toady i started it and it said that i need a DirectX9.0c graphic adapter or something like that... where (and what) in the world is that!!! where do i get one? help again plz!!

OK NEED HELP AGAIN!!!!
ok thank u for all ur help and i did everything u all told me...and it worked, but now i try it again, and tells me i NEED directx 9.0c thing again!! so i went to the website and tried to download it again, and when i installed it, it said that its already updated or something, so i went back to my game and tried to start it...AND IT POPED BACK UP TELLING ME THAT I NEED IT AGAIN!!!! please...what do i need to do...help please!!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 11:41:08 am by bellethiel » Logged
gali

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 01:54:03 pm »

Belle, why don't you ask the Tech Support at MTS2?

http://www.modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 04:31:57 pm »

I would try and download Direct X again from their website!

Char
xxx

Lorreign

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 08:05:29 pm »

have you tried opening it by clicking the exe file in the TSBin? I get that error for  BV when I go through the launcher, but not when I go directly.

My Computer>>DRIVE LETTER>>Program Files>>Ea Games>>EP Folder>>TSBin>>Sims2EP7.exe (or something like that, I only have up to BV)
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 10:30:02 pm »

you can update direct x at http://www.microsoft.com in their downloads section
hazel16
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 10:05:19 am »

im having the exact same problem!!! i have playing sims 2 freetime for the last 2 days and they where working perfectly well but today i go onto playing it it says DirectX 9.0c cannot be found on your system or something? i have checked my graphics even deleted all my downloads and it is still sayin the same thing and i do not understand why as my computer has more than the minimum requirements?Huh?Huh??? please caqn somebody give us some help on how to fix this??? please!!!! thank you
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 01:17:30 pm »

It sounds like something might be honking around in your Windows Registry maybe, since the program says it's there but the Sims execution says it isn't. Tech support is your best bet. Follow the link gali put up and search for direct x and see what might be offered as a solution. Wish I knew something more to suggest. Good luck with it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: