Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:49:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Crashes when fully loaded  (Read 1662 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Angel_2365

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2008, 02:42:43 pm »

Sad wel, whener sims is loaded, like the bar is full, it turns itself off, Im wondering if I just have to mush cc, but I'm not sure, help please!

-Angel
KATHkATH55

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 09:00:37 pm »

one time my game would crash when it was half loaded because i had cc and only OFB - which was incompatible with my cc cuz i played with only seasons and it worked fine. but i played only with OFB cuz i wanted to try it out before i got my new computer. but with further expansions installed like BV it doesn't crash anymore. and i also found if u copy cc to a dvd then try to put it on your comp then the files are corrupted. with me anyways cuz they didn't show up in my game and CAS would crash cuz i had a custom CAS screen and that file was corrupted too.
i have also had crashin with cc objects and clothing and had to narrow down the file by putting some in slowly then going into the game and seeing if that item is the problem and finally i found them and deleted them. but if fu have not much cc than u shouldn't have too much of a problem like i did.
i suggest u try that and see if it's ur cc.

good luck:)

KathxD
Angel_2365

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 06:25:04 pm »

Mt cc has been the same since forever-and the same expansion packs(Nightlife, ofb) but I recently installed Uni, could thatr be the problem?
Simz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 06:49:16 pm »

I think you should uninstall, reinstall in order. EA suggests that that is the best way to do it.

I have always hated the darkness.
The darkness within the human soul.
Within my soul.
I have always hated a part of myself.
~Raven
mdalrn

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 08:05:23 am »

Hey there ---

I've been having problems too.  I found this great page by -Marvine- that tells you the correct order to install all of your eps / sps / and patches.  

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=36535

I unfortunately think that's what I'll be spending the day doing Sad  And I just recovered from a Vista SP1 problem 3 wks ago.. oh well...

Hope it helps Smiley

Mdalrn
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: