Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 10:23:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jake O'Connor looking for his special one - CONTEST!  (Read 3163 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Trickygirl93
Twilight's Maniac!

Team Jakedward!

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2008, 09:08:37 pm »

SORRY, THIS THREAD IS CLOSED!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 04:04:50 pm by Trickygirl93 » Logged

Visit my new GLBT contest: Could I be the ONE??, in ISA!
bamrd

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 01:30:41 pm »

I am very interested in this idea of yours but I would like to know more about it before I post anything up. A few basic questions would be: 1.) How will you pick a winner? (I'm not too worried about this one, I'm just checking) 2.) Will there be more 'rounds' like a contest or will it just be this one 'application' 'round'? 3.)How detailed should I get with all of the info? I'm talking generally, not just specific parts but if you want to you can explain for each individual round as well.

My quick comment would be, so that you get a better response, you may want to change the title to say something like: 'Jake O'Conner Looking for His Special Someone--CONTEST' or something along those lines. Just ignore the quotations. It may bring more people in.

I'm not trying to criticize. In actuality, I love this idea and have been itching to do something like a contest but have never really held onto the interest for a contest long enough to be able to apply. This seems really fun!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 02:32:10 pm »

This isn't the section for contests, this is the section for stories, so you can't run this here, sorry. If you want to host this contest then try posting your idea (a summary of what your contest is about) in the contest idea thread for feedback. In this thread there is a list of people who have expressed an interest in being judges, though you're certainly not restricted to those people alone. Finally, for information on posting and running contests, read here.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
bamrd

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 03:13:04 pm »

Darn, I was hoping that this would be okay...hmm...could it possibly be moved to the picture thread and changed to a 'post your sims and a background for them' thread? Is it possible that maybe it could be a specialized thread for teen males who are homosexual? Y'know, post a background and a few of your favorite pics? You could keep the title but leave out 'CONTEST' and just have it be a thread for people who have a Sim they'd like to be matched up with Jake. No judging or anything just a bunch of possible 'partners'. I don't know the rules of the picture thread but if it is possible people could either send links as to where to download their Sim or maybe post a download of their Sim (all optional of course).
I dunno if any of this is possible but I don't want this one to go away! It seems so fun! These are just suggestions for what you could do Trickygirl93 and maybe half of them aren't even possible but one can wish right? You also don't have to do any of them I'm just throwing things out there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: