Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:31:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SIMS HISTORIAS DE LA VIDA  (Read 2388 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
liltaris
« on: June 09, 2008, 05:55:46 am »

Buenos dias a todos y todas...espero que haya alguien español o al menos que me entienda o solo que me ayude....estoy harta de buscar haber si puedo descargar pelo y ropa para los sims historias....decidme algo o algun lugar donde descargarlo.gracias y esperro que me contesten muy pronto....:smt120
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 10:48:33 am »

would've been easier to answer if you wrote in english, since this is after all an English site.

*translating with bad translator on the net, since I don't know a word spanish myself*

got this:
*Good day to all and all... I hope that there is somebody Spanish or al less than understands to me or single that helps... .estoy me it is satiated to look for to have if I can unload hair and clothes for sims histories... .decidme something or algun place where descargarlo.gracias and esperro that answers to me very soon*

oh... right... (translators on the net are even worse than I thought...)

I think you're on the wrong thread here. this is a thread where we can upload our own stories. it's got nothing to do with the "Sims 2 Stories" games. But you might find some answers to your question  here. I don't have those games myself, so I've never gone looking for sites with downloads for them. (here and here's a few, by the way)

Smiley
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 10:55:19 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: