Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:33:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: lance bass  (Read 5324 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
cherifer35

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2008, 09:34:41 am »

okay so here's my attempt at lance bass, my favorite nsyncer. :toothy5: i only did the shape of the nose, eyes and face and stuff. the rest of the custom content aren't made by me and i downloaded from modthesims2, insimenator, heleane, and many more. sorry i forgot specifically where i downloaded all my custom content. Sad

okay i'll admit, it's not that good. someone please help me make a better lance sim.:icon_smi: i tried using rickchasez's nsync sims, but for some reason it wouldn't install in my game because i needed a EP.

* lancebass.rar (116.78 KB - downloaded 207 times.)

* snapshot_f49bd8ec_349be9e3.jpg (4.39 KB, 400x300 - viewed 686 times.)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 06:16:01 pm by kim » Logged

don't be afraid at all, 'cause up in outer space there's no gravity to fall :animal:
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 06:16:16 pm »

Nice Job

bkita25
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 08:26:45 pm »

cute!
cherifer35

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 10:57:41 pm »

Quote from: kim;1102136
Nice Job

Quote from: bkita25;1102313
cute!

thanks guys! Smiley

don't be afraid at all, 'cause up in outer space there's no gravity to fall :animal:
Supernatural_Vixen

Certified Teddy Bear Doctor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 10:28:19 pm »

Quote from: cherifer35;1101717
okay so here's my attempt at lance bass, my favorite nsyncer. :toothy5: i only did the shape of the nose, eyes and face and stuff. the rest of the custom content aren't made by me and i downloaded from modthesims2, insimenator, heleane, and many more. sorry i forgot specifically where i downloaded all my custom content. Sad

okay i'll admit, it's not that good. someone please help me make a better lance sim.:icon_smi: i tried using rickchasez's nsync sims, but for some reason it wouldn't install in my game because i needed a EP.

Yours looks good, but in order to install a sim into your game that has been made with an EP installed you must use the Clean Installer

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole!
:iroc: Fire up the Impala!!
cherifer35

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 05:06:04 am »

Quote from: NascarPrincess;1103589
Yours looks good, but in order to install a sim into your game that has been made with an EP installed you must use the Clean Installer

oh that's how.. thanks so much! :icon_smi:

Supernatural_Vixen

Certified Teddy Bear Doctor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 12:57:30 pm »

You're welcome, I remember how much it used to tick me off not being able to install a nice sim when I didn't have one of the EP's installed, until I found out about the clean installer, after all we must look out for our fellow simmers Wink

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole!
:iroc: Fire up the Impala!!
cherifer35

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 08:09:21 pm »

Quote from: NascarPrincess;1104284
You're welcome, I remember how much it used to tick me off not being able to install a nice sim when I didn't have one of the EP's installed, until I found out about the clean installer, after all we must look out for our fellow simmers Wink

thanks for looking out for me, it's obvious i'm a newbie huh? haha:icon_smi:

cherifer35

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2008, 08:08:37 am »

Quote from: irishgirl72;1107377
Excellent job! Lance is indeed hard to create--striking facial features. Eyes, nose, jaw--- He's quite the handsome talented fellow Smiley I love creating the *N SYNC boys and playing them in game Smiley

wow thanks! Smiley i didn't think i'd do that well because he's my first upload. haha. yeah simming him was really tough, his jaw was really hard to copy!

MCRVamp

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 09:27:42 pm »

After finding out his.. "shocking news" I got to where I don't much care for him, but that's not the point of this post.  You did a great job on him *may just have to download shortly* (net wants to act up right now)

as for Simming him, I know the feeling I've been trying to Sim my fave nsyncer (Chris) and I have YET to be able to make one I'm happy with, he's a tricky sucker lol.
cherifer35

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 10:34:10 pm »

Quote from: calistar24;1118358
After finding out his.. "shocking news" I got to where I don't much care for him, but that's not the point of this post.  You did a great job on him *may just have to download shortly* (net wants to act up right now)

as for Simming him, I know the feeling I've been trying to Sim my fave nsyncer (Chris) and I have YET to be able to make one I'm happy with, he's a tricky sucker lol.

well, even though he is i still think he's really hot. Cheesy

it is after all quite hard to recreate such good looking people. Smiley

MCRVamp

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2008, 08:39:02 pm »

*admits* yeah he is still pretty hot tongue

yeah it is, I've tried creating one of Chris, and other music artist (with little luck) but I suck at making any decent looking sims lol.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: