Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:05:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad news....  (Read 5725 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MixdCrysy

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2009, 10:13:44 am »

Hi guys! I know I have been very silent these past few weeks (months really). I am sorry about that, its been pretty rough for me latley. I have been having some health problems which I hoped to have resolved by the new year with surgery but sadly I have been quite unlucky. It seems I was too optimistic last month regarding that. Also, to make things worse than before, my pc took the long dirt nap GAH2 I hope that I will be able to get my data off it when I get a new pc, but its going to take me some time to afford a good one with the crappy economy. I will have to put all my projects on hold indefinitely; I am really sorry that I am not sure exactly when things will start working out. I didnt want to put a time table on it like I did in my other post and then it may not work out right.

I really hope things have been & will be much better for everyone else. I will miss all of you here while I will be away  Cry Hugs

Chrystal

Checkout my Creations & Please read  My Policy , thank you in advance.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 01:51:39 pm »

well, you are much more important than some pixels on a screen. You take all the time you need to get yourself on the mend, we'll be thinking of you  Hug2

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
jaccirocker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 06:41:33 pm »

You are missed and not because of your creations but because your positivity brightens my day and I miss you when you aren't around. I second what Ali said take all the time you need to get yourself back in top performance. You know you and the kids are in my prayers. Hugs all around and take care of yourself.  Hug2
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: