Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 09:21:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Default EYes Quit Working?  (Read 1000 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Savory_Rain
« on: June 11, 2008, 09:08:23 pm »

I have Helane's *SP* Default eyes and they were working fine until my latest addition to my family. I had a sim (Symphaniee) and decided for her to be abducted by aliens and have a baby that way. The baby she had (Maria) has the correct eyes (my replacement defaults) just with green skin like I wanted. I grew up Maria (the alien/human offspring) and then had her get married and start a family. Her baby, Cahtlien, however (would be the grandchild  of Syphaniee) has the original maxis default eyes. I've gone into SimPE and changed her DNA and saved it, commited it all that. Then I went into my game to see if it changed her eyes; it didn't. I checked to see if my default eye replacement file was still in my downloads which it is. All my other sims have the correct eyes so I thought it was a glitch and had Maria have two more kids. Both had the incorrect eyes. What's wrong?? Please help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: