Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 10:36:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thomas Carver  (Read 4862 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Daba

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2009, 01:07:23 pm »

Today I introduce to you Thomas Carver, possibly the prettiest male Sim I've ever made. He is a family-centric Sim and loves to spend his days watching TV and playing with the neighborhood kids. He is currently single but definitely looking; like I said, he's family-centric, ha. He's very serious with everyone except kids, but I don't care how you play him in your game.

Thomas, much like his neighbor Bailey, is a very versatile Sim. I urge you to change up his hair and eye colors and see for yourself! Rather he be a girl? Mix it up - he looks good as one.

If you use him in a story, movie, or even just your game, feel free to send me pictures. I'd love to see how you're using him!

All custom content copyright their respective creators. Please don't take credit for him!

Here's how he comes packaged: Very simply with a base game Maxis outfit and hair.
I only have The Sims 2 Deluxe on my laptop, so he should be compatible with all games Nightlife and up. In theory.

.:: DOWNLOAD ::.

* thomas1.gif (120.91 KB, 593x463 - viewed 36473 times.)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 01:13:23 pm by Daba » Logged
Chemi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 11:43:59 am »

I love him! He's rather cute. I would love to know where you got his hair from, I adore the short curliness of it.
Daba

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 08:53:40 pm »

Isn't it awesome?? It's located right here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: