Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 07:54:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP PLEASE! Can't send my sims to college!  (Read 1610 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ilovecigs

View Profile WWW
« on: June 10, 2008, 10:25:34 pm »

There's something wrong with my game and I can't figure out what. I've been getting a lot of crashes and trouble with bodyshop too often.

But the thing that's bothering me the most is that i can't send my sims to college. The option won't appear on the pie menu, and when I call a taxi in game it shows the window as if I was going to throw a party.

And the last issue I can't think of right now.. The user controller menu doesn't seem to be working right on insimenator.. I like the target sim pie menu to have the 'selectable' option, I added that with insim but it doesn't seem to be working, the 'selectable' option won't show on the menu.

I wonder if I have any hacks conflicting :sad5:

Help please!! :cry:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 10:56:03 pm by ilovecigs » Logged

I blog here. Sort of. Visit me and say hi.
:chainsaw:
Want me? Go get me!
evilrobyn

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 12:32:21 am »

Take out inteen, I'm guessing that is the problem. Put it back in when the sim is in college.
ilovecigs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 11:06:18 am »

Quote from: evilrobyn;1273129
Take out inteen, I'm guessing that is the problem. Put it back in when the sim is in college.

Yea.. But if it's inteen the problem will probably persist when I put it back. And I wanted to solve the problem.. not just get rid of it.. And I really don't want to get rid of inteen.

EDIT:
Oh yay I found out what was going on with sims not being able to go to college! Cheesy

But the thing with the target sim menu and the 'selectable' option remains a mistery! Sad
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 11:26:19 am by ilovecigs » Logged

Want me? Go get me!
Renette

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 02:09:51 am »

EDIT:
Oh yay I found out what was going on with sims not being able to go to college! Cheesy

How did you fix that? I have the same problem, and the only way that I could think of to get around it, is to get them to move in when I am in a University neigbhourhood.
ilovecigs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 12:10:43 pm »

Quote from: RenSims0;1338058
EDIT:

How did you fix that? I have the same problem, and the only way that I could think of to get around it, is to get them to move in when I am in a University neigbhourhood.

I found out I had downloaded a file for inteenminator that I didnt want in my game.. so I removed it.. haha.. such an idiot. :rabbit:

Want me? Go get me!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: