Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 03:36:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need to kill off a little Sim  (Read 2875 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KinwatsaZ

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2008, 12:21:10 pm »

Hi,   OK, failing finding and restoring the proper mesh for a character from an older neighborhood -- the little guy ain't got no body -- how can I get rid of him?  I don't want to evict the entire family....spent a lot of time decorating and advancing them...just this one little boy (poor little guy)...I think the mesh I am missing is from Exnem...very old anatomical male collection.   I still have the am, tm, and em...but no longer a cm.   And have failed to locate it,  even on the Exnem site.  Anyone know of a BV compatible kill-a-Sim hack I can use.   K
dobydog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 01:21:27 pm »

MTS2 has a working sword that they can commit suicide with. I'm pretty sure there is a poison on MTS2 also. Neither of these work with children, so you would have to age him.
It's a clothing mesh you need? Why not just change the clothing? Use a dresser to plan his Everyday outfit.

'No telephone calls today, all my friends gone away. When you're out of fashion it's a lonely price to pay.'
Oh Funny Man, Sex Gang Children
gali

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 01:50:06 pm »

Why don't you try first to buy him some new clothes, and then order him to change appereance? May be it will help, and you won't have to kill him.
HollyD1983

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 08:32:35 am »

Is this a clothing or body mesh that the Sim is missing? I am a little confused,if it's a clothing mesh just change his clothes,then if that doesn't work wait for the child's hunger and/or social motive to hit rock bottom,and then the social worker will just come and take the kid,problem solved

Lover of lederhosen
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 08:49:21 am »

Use InSim. Death by satellite.

I did that with a Servo. Even had a ghost.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 09:11:41 am »

if it is a skin, change him in SimPe with sim surgery to a new skin.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 12:42:23 am »

If you really want to kill him  you have a few choices and it depends on how long/short you want it to take. I've ordered sims to swim then removed the ladders so they couldn't get out. They tire and drown. I've also trapped sims in a room with no doors, furniture, toilet or fridge. They starve to death lol.

Ah, sometimes it's fun to be evil to my sims.

Other people have suggested viable means to fix your problem, so I'd give them a try first Wink

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
mhbuck21

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 12:16:31 pm »

Neglect the kid and they'll take him away for you!!
Just a thought...
Mari.
But be careful if you have other kids cause they'll leave too!:smt120
jimgay007

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2008, 12:46:35 pm »

try find my own place on the comp.moving him to the neighberhood,once he back there simply delete him.rev.jim..
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2008, 06:18:36 pm »

No, don't just delete him. Other sims will have memories of meeting or knowing that sim, and it can seriously mess up your game.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
aqua-sheep
Plaid Freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2008, 11:15:08 am »

Don't delete him, but I've been in a predicament where I've had to kill a messed up sim before. Turns out there wasn't really a problem. You should just get him to change clothes, and if that doesn't work, kill him. He could be dangerous.
Type boolProp testingcheatsenabled true. Then, shift click on him, and choose Spawn -> Rodney's Death Creator on the pie menu. Choose your favorite death. I like Satellite Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: