Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:53:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Imperial Hair, Colors  (Read 5434 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dizi

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2008, 09:28:43 pm »

Hi! I have always loved the 2-for-u's High Ponytail, not sure why but I just always have. A long time ago I asked Ellu here on Insimenator to recolor it for me, and she did a good job. An excellent job. However, now I know more how to recolor I wanted to give it a try myself.

I did the "natural" colors and decided I wanted more. Since I haven't gotten the hang of steaking yet, I went with a whole slew of alternative colors.

The hair is available in teen, young adult, adult, and elder with the elder being the same color as the other ages.

There are sixteen various colors (of which I am not going to attempt to list), all in the same file so you can just delete the ones you don't want. Since I am a rabid X-Men fan, I tried to make colors suitable for every mutant (including She-Hulk) I could think of but they are fine for any sim who likes alternative hair colors.

You MUST download the mesh from here for these hairs to appear in your game. Just go to "meshes", then "hair", and finally the bottom right corner of the second page.

You are welcome to do whatever you like with these, but please give credit where credit is due. Which is mostly Chriko from 2-for-U.

* ImperialColors.zip (7846.35 KB - downloaded 332 times.)

* Imperial2-1.jpg (51.82 KB, 600x450 - viewed 1811 times.)

* Imperial2-2.jpg (52.47 KB, 600x450 - viewed 1706 times.)

* Imperial2-3.jpg (48.34 KB, 600x450 - viewed 1762 times.)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 09:49:40 pm by Dizi » Logged

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
Simz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 09:58:37 pm »

Once again, yay! Good job, LOVE the white.

I have always hated the darkness.
The darkness within the human soul.
Within my soul.
I have always hated a part of myself.
~Raven
dracine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 01:23:12 am »

GREAT job on these Diz!
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 12:43:59 pm »

Great job Dizi!  I'm sure this will come in handy for many uses but right this second I'm thinking this would be a great hair for villains.  It looks deliciously evil to me!

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
Dizi

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 02:07:49 pm »

Well, I did have Viper in mind for one of them, Syn. I did not just take the good guys in to account. Hehehehe.
~dizi

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 09:29:31 pm »

This is great! Thankyou Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Spookylicious

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 11:38:25 pm »

Thank you for sharing.