Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:40:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: One item/hack you can't play without?  (Read 47014 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
lilpooh

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2006, 04:55:53 pm »

InSim definitely.  I actually played my game for over 8 mo. before finding it.  And my response after using it was "Where have you been all my Simlife!!"

EA Games/Maxis -- Learn the 7 "P's"-EP 4
Prior proper planning prevents piss poor performance.
Look for new series "Living in Paradise" Dec 06
  and the return of "Alstaria Heights" in Jan 07
leanne27_h

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2006, 11:51:32 am »

The InSim is definately one of the best hacks. It makes the game so much easier; I can't wait until it's updated for Pets!

A Home For Baby- 4th Place
Cinnamon427

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2006, 10:05:15 am »

the insimenator and the painting.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 10:09:04 am by Squinge » Logged
sire180

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2006, 12:03:34 pm »

I think than the Insimenator is the best hack ever, I can't play the sims without it
maskeddelusion

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2006, 07:13:11 pm »

I don't know if it qualifies as a hack.. but i definetely can't play without GunMod's cameras mod and his(or hers, i dunno) radiance lights. And it pissed be off beyond human comprehension to have to take off InSim from my game (i can never remember all the cheats for the stuff i do with InSim - like setting time and all, with boolprops and other cheats). But the last time I played in a community lot and my werewolfie sim howled and everyone (including the pets) started to pee around... Well, the dozens of microwaves were just too much. :angry7: And casual romance by twojeffs and InTeen (my sim's love life gets way too boring without those two). And yet.. Pets is forcing me to play my Romance sims eternally unsatisfied (why should a romance sim fall in true deep cute love to get some smoochies?!) ... :crybaby:

Ah quanta alma viverá, que ande metida assim como eu na Linha, e como eu mística! Quantos sob a casaca  característica não terão como eu o horror à vida?
Dutchdude

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2006, 10:29:56 pm »

Hmmm that would be InSim and then SimPE.

I remember I had a romantic sim with a 20 ppl woohoo lifetime want.
And playing with no hacks or cheats he sadly never got his wish.

Maxis made a fun game, but the modding community made it much better.
A big thanks to all the modders, without them I would have given up a long time ago. Wink

My selfsim can be found here: My Self Sim
My sims 2 creations can also be found here www.mygame-pages.com
Chad01

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2006, 10:14:30 pm »

Insemenator my sims would die without it.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2006, 10:54:42 pm »

Quote from: maskeddelusion
And casual romance by twojeffs and InTeen (my sim's love life gets way too boring without those two). And yet.. Pets is forcing me to play my Romance sims eternally unsatisfied (why should a romance sim fall in true deep cute love to get some smoochies?!) ... :crybaby:

you do realize that twojeffs "casual romance" works fine in Pets right? and twojeffs "Autonomous Casual Romance" (aka ACR) has been updated for Pets

tons of hacks have been updated to work with pets...

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
maskeddelusion

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2006, 12:22:30 am »

Yup, Sleepycat. I've taken out all the interaction mods because of werewolf glitches, but this weekend i'll have time to see the lists of updated mods and test each of the ones i use. I'm glad to know the casual romance is working. I'll find out about the rest around the forums.

Ah quanta alma viverá, que ande metida assim como eu na Linha, e como eu mística! Quantos sob a casaca  característica não terão como eu o horror à vida?
Miao

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 07, 2006, 01:08:24 am »

InSIMenator, MATY's phone hacks and "No 'What's This?'" hack, the "PregnancyWearAnyOutfit" hack, the hack that allows female Sims to come back pregnant from alien abduction, InTeen and its Same Sex Pregnancy Flavor Pack, a same sex marriage hack, and TwoJeff's "HaveChildNotAdopt" hack.
susaninsturgis

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2006, 08:12:13 pm »

Insiminator!!!! Smiley
amileegirl

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2006, 09:10:59 pm »

Squinges Nursing Hack  (Blasted American social stigma.  Maxis took it out for what?  Because breasts actually have a noble function?  Sheesh.    I hated the green bottles in sims 1 and hate them more in sims 2...and why they don't auto dispose of them is beyond me)

Auto Yak Yak Phone Hack  (I hate having to queue up talking...talk until your bladder is red!)

The Inteenimater    (a good number of teens woohoo and sometimes teens get pregnant, it happens.  I also like the surprise factor.  And it helps with University)

I like the insimenator, too, but don't use it very often except for when I'm experimenting.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 09:15:53 pm by amileegirl » Logged
DLMulsow
« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2006, 10:34:36 pm »

The cheat times, I hate waiting for the right job to come out in the paper or the computer...and of course Crammyboys hack.
pinkie60

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 14, 2006, 04:26:22 pm »

Besides the InSim, I couldn't live without Simslice's Horn of Plenty. My sims never have to eat! I don't even put a kitchen in my houses anymore.
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 14, 2006, 09:22:08 pm »

Just the Insimenator!

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: