Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:32:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: One item/hack you can't play without?  (Read 46999 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: November 15, 2006, 11:56:42 am »

By the way,I'd like to thank Eric for the updating of his incredible creation!

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
Lisen801

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2006, 07:54:57 pm »

Well, first of all I use a censor remover. And then I put SimCutie's Power Expresso in all lots and the DMA Teleporter. But a very useful hack is also The "ControlThisSim" hack, it'w really great!
But there is so many useful hacks out there and I thank all the great modders for making  a more fun game....
deniseantonia

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2006, 01:12:52 pm »

The Insimenator.. I cant live withou it.. I couldn't play Pets untill the new version came out.. the game is way to hard without it

If I'm not back in five minutes... wait longer!:daisy:
Poppenhuis

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 20, 2006, 01:24:35 pm »

I'd say InTeen, because I still haven't figured out what version of InSIM is the best, and neither have I really found out how it works.
And I have to work out how I can use the Clena Installer to see if any hacks are having trouble with each other, because my sims don't have the 'watch/look at' action anymore, and the last time I tried, my sims couldn't make anything for dinner, expect the ovenmeal and the bottlemeal-thingie. But after that, I have removed some stuff that I thought might interfere, so who knows.
So I really have to figure out whats wrong. Wink

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
MinaDrakul

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2006, 01:56:20 pm »

Insimenator definitely!! I could have used it in Sims1 (that and being able to download for Sims1 :-? ). Now I can actually PLAY the game, not scream at my poor simmies. Oh and my money cheat, I don't like being poor.

“Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see Life with a clearer view again.” - Alex Tan
mellissa182

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: November 27, 2006, 05:24:59 pm »

Where can I download inteenamator?

The 2nd coolest, (insimenator.net is the first) place to be! http://www.sim2central.moonfruit.com   . Discussion, Contests, Give-Aways, and much much more!!!
xliikewoahx31

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2006, 04:07:57 pm »

umm how do you download insim? and how will it show up at the game...

[After Highschool Life]
          JOIN! =]
poisonedsodapop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2006, 04:59:37 pm »

The one hack I couldn't live without? While insim is nice to have I would have to say the hack that prevents the sims from turning the stereo on and off. That drove me batty and actually got me into mods for the game. Now if someone made the no autononymous (sp?) bubble bath mod I'd be in heaven :lol:.

scalad

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2006, 02:17:42 am »

Squinge's Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit New EP3 Version. I love seeing my sims not in those maxis maternity wear.

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood. I have all expansions and stuff packs.
Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2006, 07:18:51 am »

The anti-baby harassment hack for sure! That is THE most annoying thing in the Sims in my humble opinion... They hound that poor little thing 24/7 and keep stuffing bottles down it's throat...then casually put the baby down on the kitchen floor, puts the (full) bottle down and walks away...
5 sim-minutes later they're back to drowning the baby again.  sheeez! Now that's bad parenting!
CobainFan

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2006, 06:58:02 am »

inteen!

Something i cannot stand is a loss of self originality and a gain of conformity. Seen entirely by those who are the sheep of society.
redvelvet

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 09, 2006, 03:27:07 pm »

Merola's Mood Painting is one of my favourite, and I have a lot of squinges hacks. t The walk away from fridge when feeding the baby, no harassing baby, the coffee cup hack and I will enjoy the inteenimater when it is available for pets ep. I can't wait to get my hands on that one.

CobainFan how did your babies die?
SkeleBear

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2006, 03:05:21 pm »

The Coffin Hack. Keeps Sims from getting congested.

love2create
« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2007, 04:05:40 pm »

how do you download anything?
goody-goody

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 15, 2007, 08:56:51 am »

i couldn't do without maxmotives, but hack-wise? hmmm...

I'd have to say insimenator

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: