Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 06:26:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Employees wont work! Help!  (Read 2119 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Glitter_Gal

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2006, 03:22:41 am »

My sim bought the coner shop in Bluewater Villages. I took her there and hired some employees by phone. it showed the till icon next to their picture which ment they were ready to work (on the Employee infomation subpanel )
but only one of them had the ball above their head and the management option.The others i could only assign to be the cashier by clicking on the till but they kept walking away after that too. This happened again when i rentered the community lot but i was not able to control any of the employees. This happened to my other sim family too. what should I do?:sad5:

~Love is like quick sand
~The deeper you fall
~The harder it is to get out.
eelric

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 05:26:14 am »

i use the control any sim mod from here I think...or you can use the mind control mirror ...

take control of the sims you hired and then click on the owner and there will be an option to quit job... do that and then take back control of the owner and click on the sim that just quit and there will be a hire option do that .. and then they will have the green dot...
Sweetrevenge

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 06:58:38 am »

It all depends. If you made the employees selectable, then unselectable again then they won't work. The way to fix that, I found, way to send them all home, using the sign, then call them back in again, and they'll work. Otherwise, I don't know.
Spirit Fox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 02:43:26 am »

Not to bring up old topics n all but. I'm having the same problem. I  can assign employees to do things but, they keep walking away about 3 seconds later to talk/interact with other employees and/or customers. It gets SO annoying after a while. -_-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: