Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 05:34:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why my teens walk on water??  (Read 6376 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2006, 01:40:48 pm »

Quote from: simlover4454
Here it is sorry. im new here

No problem Smiley I was joking about my eyes, anyway:)
I looked through it and I didn't see anything obvious. Have you run clean installer and looked for items in red? Red (not pink) are global mods. Some of the files in that listing are just strings of letters and numbers. You may have picked up something you aren't aware of from a lot on the exchange.

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
simlover4454

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2006, 03:00:55 pm »

I downloaded clean installer and i found red. How do i get rid of it?

Sims 2 is the best in the world!!!!:animal:
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2006, 03:12:41 pm »

Just right click and remove it.

But, just because it's red it doesn't mean that it's bad it's just highlighting a mod that you have

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2006, 03:17:12 pm »

Red doesn't indicate a problem.  It simply indicates package files which are changing the behavior of your game in some way.  I would start by using Sims 2 Clean Installer to disable (not remove) those package files in red.  Restart the game and see if your problem goes away.  If it does, then you've narrowed the problem down to one of those mods.  You'll have to systematically go through 1 by 1 and figure out which one it is.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
simlover4454

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2006, 04:23:21 pm »

It worked! My problems gone! Thanks u guys!

Sims 2 is the best in the world!!!!:animal:
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2006, 04:25:16 pm »

What is red? What is the name of everything in red? Red is not necessarily bad. It just means the file overrides the default game behavior.

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2006, 05:50:02 pm »

Quote from: simlover4454
It worked! My problems gone! Thanks u guys!

Can you please share which mod you disabled that fixed this problem so that others will know what to look for?

Thanks!

J

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2007, 08:29:31 pm »

mine doing the same recently, but haven't install any hack or hack lately. Everything work ok before. And yes i got season with it patched with the first patch. Would new clothes do that? I doubt it would. Cause latly only been getting clothes.

Vote Ron Paul For President and save America and your Rights and Liberty RonPaul2008  
In 2008 make your vote count. Vote Ron Paul.
HOPE For America.  myspace-ronpaul
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2007, 08:32:05 pm »

Did you install the second seasons patch?  If I am not mistaken, it is among the list of fixes.

You revived an old post made before the seasons ep was out so the information in it my not apply to the situation with the new ep anymore.
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2007, 08:42:28 pm »

ah ok i didn't think it was an issue anymore in season.

I didn't a search for similar problem and only found this post here, so decided to use it instead of creating another.

Vote Ron Paul For President and save America and your Rights and Liberty RonPaul2008  
In 2008 make your vote count. Vote Ron Paul.
HOPE For America.  myspace-ronpaul
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2007, 09:56:46 am »

It was fine you did it that way Fallen. Smiley

Unfortunately, for some it is still an issue but I am pretty sure the second patch fixed that.  To be assured, check the long list of fixes the second patch does on the Sims 2 site.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: