Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:26:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23
  Print  
Author Topic: ~*~Yuri couples!~*~ Post them here!  (Read 108213 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: January 03, 2009, 06:59:53 pm »

chyes... I could not stay away. =P

I love going in and taking some pictures just for eye candy. They're the funnest and easiest. haha. Since I'm lazy that's a big plus.

I want to see some more of all our yuri thread followers couples! I know we're all still trying to be in "holiday mode" but lets pull it together!
moonlight dreamer
Moonlight Sims

I am not Lazy and Stupid As some people may think

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 10, 2009, 08:42:33 pm »

Here are the newest Hottest couple Wicked and Impish

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 10, 2009, 11:53:42 pm »

Cute! They are a hot couple. =]

I really like that flower shop that they're at... or whatever that place is. xD It looks cute, anyways.

EDIT: Uhm... just so you all know, in about two weeks I am going to live with my grandparents in a far away place! So, I will probably not be able to post, or at the very least I won't be able to post pictures, for about 5 months. The sadness! T__T

Since I definitely don't want my grandparents to be scarred for life, I will only be able to reply if I am able to use the computers at the library, and they're only working for very short times due to power outages and such (They live on a remote tropical island, kind of weird). Anyways, please keep bumping this thread up to the top where it belongs! =] I will try to stay in contact with you guys throughout my visit, but if I dissapear, don't freak out! I should be back end of May, early June.

Until then! ~Elven♥
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 07:14:02 pm by Elven_Song » Logged
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 25, 2009, 06:36:29 am »

Neh? Anyone?

-puppy dog eyes for yuri-
Magicflute

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 26, 2009, 11:47:07 am »

BWAH!!! I had no idea that this thread existed! I may have to go retrieve some of my ladies to post here!!! I am uber excited by this thread ...  Jump

WickedStar7
Abnormally abnormal

Angel of Darkness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #290 on: February 26, 2009, 07:22:08 pm »

Awww... Elven don't be sad...
More will come soon...
Looks like we got Magicflute to contribute soon Wink

The Dream is not what you see in your sleep
Dream is the thing which does not let you sleep

~*Wicked's News*~ Me Pic Thread
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 03, 2009, 01:17:16 am »

I can only hope! You all must provide any and all yuri for the next few months... and that's all I get. =[

Maybe maybe maybe I will be able to post some... I do have Sims up and running here but nothing even close to the prettiness of my home game... and I have to start my couples from scratch. T___T' I miss my compy. Almost no custom content is a bish.

Please, for my sanity, post at least a little bit. pleaseandthankyouandiwillloveyouforever. =]
Yeah... I'm already going through withdrawals. heheh...
Magicflute

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: March 06, 2009, 04:33:04 am »

Ok! I have returned!! Btw, sorry for the long delay. RL keeps getting in the way... I've only had about 30 minutes to play in the last week-ish, so the pics are not exactly perfect, but at least you can see my girls!!  Grin

This is Marin.

Getting caught checkin' out her girl ...

... who was in the middle of cracking her knuckes. Oops.

Here's a better pose. (Her name is Devan, btw.)

And here are a couple of mild teasers of things to come ...

Tomorrow. Hopefully. I'll actually get to play again and get some real pictures for you! Dang RL. Keeps hindering my simming.  Headwall

Magicflute

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: March 14, 2009, 02:59:43 am »

Tis a pity that no one seems to frequent this thread (not that I can talk as I seem to disappear for weeks at a time) ... but I am officially on Spring Break now and have new (and better) pictures to share if anyone will take the bait ...

*Looks around for takers ...*

Ok, fine. If you demand a teaser, I suppose I'll give in. Sheesh! How pushy you are ...

Grin (Oh, and they do have names. The black-haired one is Devan and the brunette is Marin.)

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: March 14, 2009, 06:04:51 pm »

Thank you! =3 -oogles yuri-

Awesome couple, magicflute! They look really good together. I really like Devan, she has that punk rock twist that I really like. =] Please keep the pictures coming!
Magicflute

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: March 15, 2009, 05:51:22 pm »

Ok. I am going home (away from my computer Sad ) for a few days, so here are some more pics before I go!

(I kind of love this one ...)

And evidence that they procreate well ... here is their oldest son Rase.

And away I go. To a sad place where girls can't love other girls. Unfortunately that's the world I grew up in. Boo. I hate spring break.  Bleh

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: March 22, 2009, 01:08:03 am »

Yay! =]
I love the pics... Sorry you had to go to a yuri-forbidden zone... I have much experience in those. >___>

Aw, their son is adorable. ^^
Please post more pics when you get back!
Magicflute

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 03, 2009, 02:55:15 pm »

Tomorrow. I will post some pictures. Or Sunday. Right now I am unfortunately working on a French paper ... but tomorrow will be the first day in weeks that I will have completely free. And boy am I excited! I can't wait to sleep in. And play the Sims again! I literally haven't played it since I the last time I posted in this thread.

There will be more coming very soon though! And I'm predicting that Devan and Marin's son Rase may soon be joining the Yaoi thread ...  Grin

amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #298 on: April 06, 2009, 09:09:47 pm »

Magic flute... BEAUTIFUL SIM GIRLS!!!!! <3 <3 <3
looking at these pics made me realize I dont have any yuri photos. I have a vampire in my game that loves women, Nina caliente is bi, and an asian teen whos gay, but I havent taken any pics. Ill have to get on that soon.....

Magicflute

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 07, 2009, 05:47:39 pm »

Thanks, amberfaye! Yeah ... in the neighborhood that this couple is from, probably 70% of the people are gay.  rolleyes Lol. Mildly unrealistic but extremely entertaining!

Ok. Now for some more pictures! A lot has changed with their family since I posted last!
Here's an older picture of Marin in her cute painting outfit ...

Devan got a haircut and Marin got pregnant with their third baby ...

... who turned out to be another boy (named Tai)!

And here's Tai as a toddler with Rase who is a teen now!

And here is a more recent picture of Marin with long hair and Kode, their second son.

And finally, a cute one of Marin and Devan.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23
  Print  

Jump to: