Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:33:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prologue - The Adventures of Malory Beck  (Read 2277 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simkitty181

I know I'm crazy, I'm know I'm crazy...I know I am

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2008, 02:21:29 am »

-Prologue-
The Adventures of
Malory Beck

The story of what really happened with James Rutland (from TRL) and Malory back in 2004

The Cast:

Malory Beck

Introducing: Patrisha Beck

Veronica Smith

Jimmie Kelly
[/SIZE]

It started in early September up in the southern parts of British Columbia,  Malory was on the computer looking for...erm...god knows what, when she suddenly herd a car pull up outside her house.  She instantly thought to herself "I hope that isn't someone trying to break into my house, or if its someone trying to visit... I mean come on, who visits people at 4am!"  A car door slammed and she instantly got up and went straight for her bed...and NO shes not about to hide under the covers!
She rummaged around under her mattress and found her gun holster. "ok that's not a safe place to put a gun but whatever" Mallory muttered under her breath.

She looked around for a place to hide or a way to get out
"OH DUH, the secret passage that Jimmie installed might help!" she whispered to herself while smacking her forehead.  "...ok how come I JUST noticed this door handle on my mirror..." she mumbled as she reached for the handle and slowly opening the door making sure she doesn't make the mirror on the door hit the wooden bed frame.  She peered around the corner to see that man was walking down the hall, at that moment, he turned the corner and she closed the door behind her.
The man had left the house she could hear him walking down the stairs outside.

She ran to the window to see a familiar truck outside her house,  she ran outside to her porch and saw her sister and her friends, Patrisha, Veronica and Jimmie.  Right then, she flew off the stairs and greeted her sister with hug.  "I haven't seen you in like...forever!  Where have you been?" Malory asked while looking over at Jimmie. (Jimmie and Malory have had a relationship for quite some time now, You might know part of that if you have seen my app for "Who will be the next Lara croft", which is the inspiration of this story) "I met up with Jimmie and Veronica in Vancouver asking for change for a 50 for a vending machine...did you know they don't take 50s?"
"Those bastards..." Malory said sarcastically.
"Then they told me there names and I instantly remembered you talking about a Veronica and Jimmie when we were on MSN a while back.  So I asked if they could drive me here...for a tiny truck, it can hold alot of people pretty easy!" Patrisha said while brushing her hair back.
"Ooooohhhh, do you guys want to come inside of something?"  Malory asked while taking looking at everyone.
"Oh sure...Mind tellin' me why you have guns?" Veronica asking taking a tiny step back.
"erm...never mind" Malory said as she looked over at Jimmie, Jimmie chuckles.

"So what brought you two here besides my sister?" Malory asked while she got closer to Jimmie.  "I think its time we got the group back together girl!"  Veronica said as she plops down on the couch

"Do you think that's a good idea Veronica?  I mean, last time we were a group, we almost got trapped in a cave over in the Himalayas!" Malory said with sceptic tone in her voice.  "Girl, we aint gonna go in no cave!!  How about we try tombs! I here there's one just east,  in the mountains near the border to Alberta." Veronica said pointing towards the mountains  "I don't know...Seriously, I don't!  I'll only go if Patrisha comes!" Malory said pointing at Patrisha when she mentions her name. "WHY ME?!" "Cause your my older sis!" Malory said sounding a tad annoyed.  "OK FINE...as long as I don't hurt myself!"

"Is it alright if we stay here the night?" Jimmie asked looking at Malory with a smile.  "The truck is just about out of fuel anyways..."  "I guess, but one of you has to sleep on the couch, Jimmie can bunk with me"  "I CALL THE SPARE ROOM" Patrisha yelled out.  "Alright, its just across the hall from my room. "Erm.......on second though, I'll take the couch!"

TO BE CONTINUED
 End Chapter
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 02:35:58 am by simkitty181 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: