Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:21:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond Two Evils *Chapter 2 added*  (Read 3840 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sweetie-x-kitty

View Profile
« on: June 16, 2008, 02:51:54 am »

hi this is my first proper story here on insim i had this story written on my laptop as a book but i decided to make it into a sim story

Chapter 1

Andromeda still thought of her mother, the look upon her face when she saw Bellatrix and herself practising at the old chapel.

Bellatrix shouldnt of done what she did, she was pleading for her to stop but Bella persisted until all that was left was ashes

As Andromeda slowly drifted back to the present she realised she was crying, she quickly tried to remove all traces of this weakness

Bellatrix had an impressive nature, she had never shown remorse for murdering her own mother, in her opinion remorse was for the weaker kind

'sister' Bella said in a commanding voice, 'while you were dwelling on the past' she cast an unforgiving look as if it was wrong to do so, 'i caught us a nymph, but not just any nymph' her look triamphant 'i got us the queen'.
Andromeda looked at the sleeping form of the nymph queen and lost all thoughts of her mother at the thought of what this could mean.

' i think we should wake her dont you' Bellatrix turned to the cauldron to perform her wake up spell, while Andromeda waited in the corner for the nymph queen to wake.

The nymph queen sat up and heaved a big yawn apparently unaware of where she was.

Meanwhile in the dark forest two very scared voices whispered frantically 'shes gone' one of the nymphs whispered 'she cant be' the other replied as if hoping that it was true.

'there are only two people who could be behind this' she said ' the witches in the old chapel'

'please' the nymph queen screamed in terror ' please ill do anything'
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 12:51:33 pm by sweetie-x-kitty » Logged

R.I.P Bunny Boo (6-9-07) You Will Live Forever As An Angel And We Will Never Forget You
[/FONT][/COLOR]
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 08:15:35 am »

Good so far!  I'll be reading!

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 12:00:36 pm »

Wow!  What a start!  Great story and your pictures are amazing!  I hope you do some more.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
asimtale

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 02:16:39 am »

I can't wait for more!
sweetie-x-kitty

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 02:51:01 am »

at the mo my games acting up but ill try and get chapter 2 done by next week

UPDATE**- my game decided to work so i have it up within a few days
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 06:08:39 am by sweetie-x-kitty » Logged

R.I.P Bunny Boo (6-9-07) You Will Live Forever As An Angel And We Will Never Forget You
[/FONT][/COLOR]
mattitje

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 11:55:41 am »

OOO Nice start Cheesy Cheesy, another story I can add to my favorites :clap:

Nobody Likes me T_T
sweetie-x-kitty

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 12:41:15 pm »

Yay its here finally after battling photoshop with two of the pics lol nd sorry its short it should of been longer but its hard to concentrate with your lil sister causing mayhem lol

'give it to me' Bellatrix screamed in frustration, the nymph queen stopped hysterically crying and calmly said ' do you know what the globe is? ', 'yes of course i do' Bella said all frustration and anger disapating at the sound of the nymphs smooth voice, 'what is it then?' the nymph asked still calm.

Bella thought hard, all these years of searching for the globe and she couldnt describe what the globe is. 'its an object of tremendous power' she said finally, 'yes rather like yourself, but everyone knows that but what does it look like' she asked.

' i dont know' Bella admitted, feeling rather stupid, 'well let me tell you' the nymph said ' the globe is a living being, of flawless beauty and the power to entrance any man she wishes, the only thing that makes her powerful is her beauty, but her beauty alone is more powerful than the whole world of magic put together' she finished looking some what strange, 'its a woman' Bella said shocked 'yes a woman, a godess in her own right' the nymph replied 'well where is she?' Bella asked but she realised that was a stupid question 'she is under our protection' the nymph said.

Bella turned away unable to take any more information ' im going for a walk' she snapped at Andromeda who looked just as shocked as she did.

while walking through the deep forest, Bella noticed a young man looking quite lost, handsome in appearance and quite muscular Bella felt an instant attraction and she felt compelled to approach him.

'are you lost' she called out whilst approaching him, he looked in her direction 'in a sense yes, im meeting my friend i know stupid place to meet' he laughed, his voice gave her goosebumps 'ok then well im going then' she said then turned away 'wait' he said grabbing her wrist, his touch sent shivers down her spine, he pult her back to face him, they stood in silent bliss for a few moments looking into each others eyes.

he pult Bella close and pressed his lips to hers, the kiss was electric, every nerve in Bellas body tingled with a mixture of sensations, his warm lips seemed to melt her icy cold heart with their very touch.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 01:42:13 pm by sweetie-x-kitty » Logged

[/FONT][/COLOR]
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 07:52:04 pm »

That was...um...unexpected...  Do they know each other??
Nice photoshopping on the last pic btw

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
sweetie-x-kitty

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2008, 12:33:18 am »

Quote from: Medagic;1285443
That was...um...unexpected...  Do they know each other??
Nice photoshopping on the last pic btw

well they didnt know each other but they do sort of but you will find out why i did that with her in the next few chapters as if i say anything else it will ruin the story
nd thanks that photo was actually the easiest to do lol there was a big leaf sticking through the blonde guy on one of the pics which i had to edit out that was harder
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 03:13:12 am by sweetie-x-kitty » Logged

[/FONT][/COLOR]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: