Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:03:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Self-Simmy *now downloadable :)  (Read 8191 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« on: June 18, 2008, 12:44:47 am »

*my first attempt at something creative*

Ok, so I don't post a lot... I don't "create" anything cool.  I mostly just spend HOURS downloading everyone elses cool creative stuff... and with the dial-up I have I do mean HOURS.  :smt120

Anyhoo... I have always been intrigued by the self-sims here.  So, I figured what the heck I'd try to do one too.

Harder than I thought... much harder... but thanks to a lot of other peoples cc... I managed to get a reasonable likeness.

I might try to do my whole family just for kicks. :-P

So--- here it is--- er I am--- it's not exactly "right" but it's pretty close...

Oh- and the shirt "I'm" wearing... it's the first clothes I've ever made too... just a recolor... but still... I feel special... LMAO.

Thanks to ALL of the super-talented peeps out there that have made such awesome stuff for me to download!!!  :worship:  Without you guys and sites like this I'd still be playing with fugly-wugly Goopy's and living in that Maxis starter-house from game one.

Adding a list of the cc I used to make "me" so that those that really deserve the credit get it--- sorry I forgot to do that before--- ooops!

((( Ok- stupid me I can't figure out how to make the pic appear in the main title like everyone else did... so... that's why mine says "no pic" 'cuz I'm an idiot... LOL )))

*editing again to add the file for download because it was actually asked for! :-P

What's included/not included:

The "me" sim comes with maxis hair- the hair in the pic is from Peggy Sims (donation item) and isn't included- go get it at her site. Smiley  

The jeans in the pic are not included but are from Demused Sim (see the cc list above) you can get them at MTS2- and don't forget to grab the mesh.

The "me" sim comes with maxis pants included.  

I made the tshirt recolor so that is included... the art work on the shirt is from an Avenged Sevenfold cd insert.

As far as I remember all the items I included are base game so no EP's needed- well except the jewelry- it is BV hoops.  If you don't have BV the hoops won't show up I guess- but the sim has "diamond earrings" that will still show up.  (I think?)

What you can/can't do with "me":

If you want "me" get me- just don't upload "me" to the evil-exchange or any paysites--- goodness knows NO ONE in their right minds would PAY for me but at any rate there it is... if you re-use the shirt just give me a shout out and feel free to include it in your uploads if you wish.

For realistic "me-ness" ---

I'm a life of the party, outgoing and playful, Gemini who loves my family (hubby and two boys- ages 5 and 16), all types of music, gaming, writing.  I love animals and work p/t at a pet store so if you have Pets- give me plenty of 'em.  I'm a major BOOKWORM!  You will find me with my nose in a book all the time.  Oh and I am domestically challenged!  So be ready to hire a maid and be prepared for a lot of burned meals.  LOL

I like dark hair/facial hair/mechanical- turn off - stinky of course. This should help you set up a "realistic" personality for "me".  :study:

Warning:

This is my very first upload so if it doesn't work- or contains something it shouldn't as far as the cc goes or if you have any other "issues" let me know and I will try my best to fix it.  

Thanks!

* selfsim_donna1.JPG (34.77 KB, 255x434 - viewed 5570 times.)
* myselfsim4dl.rar (2508.4 KB - downloaded 331 times.)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 01:26:29 am by danceswithwands » Logged

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 01:07:28 am »

That is good!

To get the pic in the title, when you go advanced, click on "attach image" and upload it.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 01:20:48 am »

OOOH! Ok let me go try that then... and thanks!!!

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 01:30:48 am »

You're welcome! Cheesy

The Sims 3.........NO!
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 01:45:02 am »

Oh cool- that worked!  TY again for helping me out with that!  I forgot to add the cc list too- geesh- you'd think I'd never been to a forum before.  LOL

~*~ Donna ~*~
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 01:48:16 am »

LOL

You're welcome.

The Sims 3.........NO!
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 08:39:48 am »

Absolutely great work. Clap hands:)

http://simslovers.multiply.com/

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 03:31:45 pm »

you've done a great job with your self simmy :thumbup:

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
ThomasO'Malley

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 05:47:03 pm »

That's a very nice job,good work:smile:
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2008, 09:41:36 pm »

Thanks everyone!

~*~ Donna ~*~
drakl0r

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2008, 09:51:45 pm »

nice self sim Smiley
Farklemeister

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2008, 01:24:10 am »

I think you did a great job capturing your likeness.  Can't wait to see the rest of your family.

:angel5:

Always expect the unexpected, and hope your Guardian Angel is there to help you through it.
Legolasgurl

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2008, 01:18:52 pm »

great sim can i download it?

Spookylicious

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2008, 01:50:31 pm »

Thank you for sharing.

~•♥•~~•♥•~Chillin Like A Villain ~•♥•~~•♥•~
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2008, 11:51:56 pm »

Quote from: Legolasgurl;1279918
great sim can i download it?

Um... sure if I can upload it... I didn't bother because I can't imagine ANYONE wanting to play with "me"... lmao.

Let me try and upload it for you... with my dial up it might time-out before I get it here... but I'll try. Smiley

***OK- it uploaded finally- whoohoo!  Let me know if there is anything "wrong" with the file or anything since this is my first time uploading anything I am not sure if I did it "right".
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 01:29:47 am by danceswithwands » Logged

~*~ Donna ~*~
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: