Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:26:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adjoining Townhouses on 2 lots  (Read 2485 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2008, 01:51:23 am »

Since finding LotAdjustor on MTS2, I've been spending a lot of time building with it to eliminate those annoying 2 square boundaries around the outside of my lots.  Most of what I've done so far has been 1x2 lots, which has been a challenge for lighting (Gunmod's lighting mod is in my game).

These two 2x2 lots are meant to be placed side by side.  While both are pictured with Windkeeper's tall and privacy OpenMe windows (MTS2, TSR), the left unit is packaged with Maxis windows and the right unit has no doors or windows at all for your finishing pleasure :blob6:

The left 4 bedroom unit is priced at 40K and includes a furnished kitchen, dining room and 1 1/2 baths.  The master suite encompasses the entire 3rd floor.

The shell on the right is priced at 17K, but by the time it's made usable, it's out of the start up price range.

Alterations are possible everywhere EXCEPT for the two squares on the side where the building are joined.

CC was limited to a recolor of the Brickfest wall covering (used in the area of the front door) and a mcTrick floor (mcTrick's Place shut down some time ago).

Free Time is required.

* BuildMode.jpg (47.62 KB, 600x365 - viewed 4595 times.)
* ahTownhouse Left.rar (711.28 KB - downloaded 180 times.)
* ahTownhouse Right.rar (557.76 KB - downloaded 180 times.)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 01:59:55 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 02:42:25 am »

Hi Ancienthighway, I wanted to say I saw this lot at Simvention and it took me a while to see what you are explaining, but I get it now! Wow, so cool, would love to see the interior. Thanks so much for sharing!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Spookylicious

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 02:09:21 pm »

Thank you for sharing.(:

~•♥•~~•♥•~Chillin Like A Villain ~•♥•~~•♥•~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: