Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 02:55:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Sim's Face is Lopsided  (Read 1942 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ardra83

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2008, 09:52:27 am »

Hi there,

I am pretty new to this whole simming thing, and I must say it is fun.  I  made a self sim, and when I played her everything seemed alright.  Unfortunately her face recently went lopsided and I don't know why.  She married a sim that came with the University EP and their kid is way ugly, but that doesn't bother me.  However her lopsided face is tempting me to delete her, but before I take any drastic measures I'd like to know if there is anything I can do.  One side of her face is lower than the other side of her face. She didn't start out that way, though, so I am confused.

If this is a common knowledge kind of question, I apologize.  I'm learning as I go.

Thanks,

P.S.  I am going to attempt to post a pic of her, but if her face isn't here, I failed. I think I got it.

*attached image removed*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 11:45:12 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged
Me2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 09:57:46 am »

is it throughout the game ? Have you checked her wants/needs.. I hope you get help.

KILL ME,LOVE ME.. JUST DON"T TAKE MY SIMS AWAY
When All Else Fails.
Meet my sim-self family here
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=70421
ardra83

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 10:18:51 am »

hmmm...I will check that and see what happens...Thanks!
Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 11:35:50 am »

It's a glitch. Force an error on her and click 'reset' then her face should be back to normal. You can force the error by using testingcheats. Shift+Click and scroll through the menu 'til you come to the 'force error' choice.

DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS OR I'LL SEND GERARD WAY AFTER YOU WITH A PITCHFORK.
Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dancefloor?
[/SIZE]
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 12:41:57 pm »

That's an expression sims get on their face when they're dancing. Sometimes it gets stuck. Easiest way to fix it is to open the cheat box (hit Ctrl+Shift+C) and type in moveobjects on. Go into buy mode, delete the sim, then exit and reenter the lot (when it asks if you want to save, say yes). When you re-enter the lot your sim will be waiting by the mailbox for you.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
ardra83

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 09:39:39 pm »

Thanks, the deleting her with moveobjects cheat worked!  I thank you very much, as she had twins right before I deleted her and did not have much heart to delete the family with little ones.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: