Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:30:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: To Be Alone- CHAPTER 4 UP!!!!!!  (Read 16072 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HJAmaniac

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2008, 07:54:48 pm »

Lol, nice pun... lol.

Visit my dragons eggs! They need to survive!
http://dragcave.net/user/hollymaniac
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2008, 03:33:19 am »

Yes it's brilliant coughsarcasmcough!

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
HJAmaniac

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2008, 03:39:45 pm »

LOL.
~

Ok, I have a question for you guys, would you mind if the next two chapters don't have pictures? The computer I play sims on is my mom's computer, and she's so busy now, that she can't let me use it anymore. My dad is gonna transfer the data from my game onto the family computer in a few days. But until then, no sims, or pictures.

If you guys don't care about the pictures, then I can post the next two chapters anytime... I already have them finished. I'm currently working on chapter 6, and am about a quarter of the way done with it.

HJAmaniac

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2008, 05:10:10 pm »

I guess that means you dont' care about pictures. So, here's chapter 4...
~*~
To Be Alone- Chapter 4
~
"Lacey!" screamed Liana as she ran towards her sister.

She lifted Lacey out of her crib, and layed her on the floor.

"Please, Lacey! Don't do this!" Liana said in a shaky voice, as she checked her sister's pulse.

*....Bum bump....bum bump....bu-*

Liana didn't need to hear anymore. Lacey had a pulse, that was all that mattered.

She examined the cut on Lacey's forehead. It looked like she was thrashing her head about, and accidently hit something like a screw, or a nail. Liana went over to the crib, and looked inside. She saw a nail, that was sticking out the tiniest bit. Just enough to hurt somebody, but not enough to notice very easily.

Liana then went back to her sister and looked at her injury. It didn't look too bad, just a small cut. Cuts on the head always have alot of blood, so that's why it seemed worse then it was.

Liana picked up Lacey, and went to the bathroom. She opened the medicine cabinet, and grabbed a large band-aid, and an antibiotic wipe. She put Lacey on the floor, and she kneeled beside her. She opened the wipe, and tenderly cleaned up Lacey's face. After all the blood was cleaned up, she put the band-aid on it. She felt Lacey's pulse one more time -even though she didn't need to- and then picked her up, and went back to the nursery.

She gingerly laid Lacey in her crib, and pulled the blankets around her. She didn't even have to check her pulse now to see that she was breathing. She could see quite clearly that Lacey's chest was moving up and down. She figured that she was just knocked unconscious when she hit her head. And she was glad that Lacey was ONLY knocked unconscious... it could've been MUCH worse!

After half an hour of watching her carefully, Liana decided that she should probably get back to her chores. Lacey had been thrashing around, and moaning in her sleep the first 10 minutes after she had hit her head. But afterwards, she fell into a deep sleep.

Liana hadn't noticed that Lana was standing just outside the nursery. She was pale, and there were tears streaming down her face.

"Oh, Lana..." Liana said to her sister as she embraced her, "it's ok. Lacey just got a cut on her head, but she's ok now, if you wanna come and see her".

Lana looked extremely scared, and mad.

"You said she was fine!" She yelled at Liana, "You said she was gonna bwe awl better soon!"

"I know Lana," Liana said, sadly, "I was wrong. But she's fine now, and I promise she's gonna be fine this time, ok?"

Lana still looked scared, but she didn't look mad anymore.

"....Ok, as long as you're sure". Lana said.

"I'm positive." Liana said with a smile, "C'mon, let's go see her".

Liana took Lana's hand, and they walked together into the nursery. Lana's eyes widened as they walked closer to Lacey's crib. Liana lifted Lana up, and set her in the crib beside Lacey. Lana tenderly touched her sisters head, where it was bandaged. And then, she gently layed down, and cuddled up next to Lacey.

In just a few minutes, Lana was also fast asleep. Liana was just walking out of the room, when she remembered she hadn't done something about the nail on the crib. She went to get some cardboard, a hammer, some plastic wrap, and a block of wood.

When she went back to the nursery, Lana was starting to push Lacey towards the side of the crib. Lana did that in her sleep all the time, because she was used to spreading out on her stomach. Liana didn't want Lacey to wake up, so she went picked up Lana, and put her in her own crib. Lana woke up for just a moment, but soon, she was yet again in a deep sleep. Liana then went over to Lacey's crib and began to cover up the nail, so that Lacey wouldn't knock herself out again if she started thrashing about.

Once she was done fixing up the crib, Liana noticed she was still wearing her jacket and her snowpants. She was so scared when she heard Lacey screeching, that she forgot to take them off.

She decided that since she already had them on, that she should finish the shoveling. It had been at least an hour since she came back in from shoveling, so she suspected that the snow drifts would be deeper. She grabbed the shovel -which was in a puddle of water because the snow that was on it had melted- and went to the front door.

When she opened it, she was surprised to not feel any wind against her cheeks. She stepped out onto the steps, and was greeted by bright sunlight in her eyes. Liana covered her eyes, and looked around her. The snow had already melted a fair amount. At least an inch of snow had fallen while she was shoveling, and now, that was all gone! She could see the concrete walkway that led to the sidewalk, and their mailbox was now gleaming in the sunlight.

Liana smiled when she saw this, and looked up at the sky.

"Thank you!" she whispered at the sky as she walked towards the mailbox, where there was only a little bit left to shovel.
~

Liana  finished all her chores within an hour -record time. It probably would've taken longer if the twins had woken up. But luckily, they stayed asleep the whole time! When Liana had finished her chores, it was 6:15 -right around the twins' dinner time. They always woke up when it was time for dinner, so Liana decided to start making their dinner BEFORE they woke up. She went to the kitchen and grabbed some broccoli and carrots to steam as a healthy addition to their meal of spaghetti and meatballs.

As Liana was putting the pot of water on the stove, she heard some whining coming from the nursery. So she put the burner on high, and went to see if the twins' had woken up.

She didn't even have to get close to know that at least Lana was awake. She heard someone yelling, "LET ME OUT!" and she heard some banging, which probably came from Lana banging the side of her crib. Liana ran the rest of the way to their room, where she found Lana standing up, and screaming, and Lacey curled up into a ball, sleeping peacefully.

Liana ran to Lana's crib, and quickly pulled her out so she would stop screaming. She didn't want Lacey to wake up after being asleep for so long.

"Good mworning." said Lana.

"Good morning," said Liana as she smiled at her sister, "did you sleep well?"

"Yup," said Lana, "but Mr. Tummy woke me up".

"Well," said Liana, "lets get Mr. Tummy some food so he'll be happy again".

"Ok," said Lana, "we need to hurry!"

"Alright!" said Liana as she took Lana to the dining room, and put her in her chair.

Liana finished preparing the spaghetti in about 15 minutes. She warmed up some of the frozen meatballs her mom had made a week ago, and she grabbed the veggies from the steamer.

After Lana had eaten, and Liana had put her in the living room to play, Liana decided to bring some food to Lacey. The poor thing hadn't eaten since breakfast. Liana put a little bit of spaghetti in a bowl, put some chopped meatball in, and cut up the spaghetti. She put some broccoli and carrots in a small bowl off to the side, and grabbed a bottle of cold milk from the fridge. She put all that on a tray, and walked into the twins' room. Lacey was still in a deep sleep when Liana entered the room. Liana could hear her snoring, so her nose was obviously stuffed up. Liana put the tray down, and bent down to pick up Lacey.

Lacey curled up in Liana's arms at first, but then, slowly, she began to open her eyes. She finally sat up, and rubbed her eyes.

"My head huwrts." she said to Liana.

"It's ok, Lacey," Liana said, "you just banged it while you were sleeping".

Lacey looked up at Liana.

"Oh, ok." she said calmly, "I'm hungwy".

"I've got some spaghetti for you," said Liana, "did you want to eat in here, or with Lana?"

"Wif Wana," said Lacey sleepily, "I wanna make sure she not worried abwout mwe".

Liana kissed her sister and said, "Ok".

She picked up Lacey, brought her to the dining room, put her in her high chair, and gave her her food.

Both Lacey & Lana reached for their milk first, because even though they were almost 4, they still drank milk at every meal

When Lacey was just starting on her veggies, Liana remembered she hadn't taken her temperature since that morning.

"Hey," Liana said to Lacey, "we need to take your temperature before you eat anymore".

"Why?" asked Lacey as she started munching on a piece of broccoli.

"Because if you're temperature is down," Liana said, "then we MIGHT be able to go play outside tomorrow".

Lacey looked at her sister with big, big eyes.

"REAWLY?" she asked, in awe.

"Well, MAYBE. But ONLY if you're temperature is down".

Lacey immediately put her broccoli down, and opened her mouth as wide as she could.

Liana laughed,

"Oh, Lacey!" she giggled as she walked to the nursery to get the thermometer.

When she went back to the dining room, Lacey still had her mouth wide open.

"OK, Lacey, you can close your mouth now." Liana laughed as she placed the thermometer in her sister's mouth.

2 minutes passed, and Liana took the thermometer out.

"Well, Lacey!" she said in surprise, "It looks like we'll be playing outside after all!"

"YAAAAY!" the twins screamed as they grabbed a handful of veggies, and stuffed them in their mouth's.

Once the twins were done eating, Liana grabbed a chocolate bar, and picked up Lacey & Lana to go back to the nursery.

"Do you guys want some dessert?" Liana asked as she set Lana down in her crib.

"YES!" they both cried at once.

Liana had known it was a stupid question, the twins ALWAYS wanted dessert. She gave the twins each a third of the chocolate bar, and saved a third of it for herself. She thought she deserved a little treat.

~*~

Hope ya liked it!

(edit) Oopsies, I forgot about 3 pics I took last time I played sims. I'm adding them now.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 05:19:08 pm by HJAmaniac » Logged

mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2008, 05:58:57 pm »

Awww, im glad Lacey's okay! Great update, even if there wasn't pictures Smiley It's the writing that counts, right?
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2008, 08:31:24 pm »

Yay! So happy Lacey is... well... alive! Good update. Don't mind about the pictures... but it would be nice just to have some you know. However like mbp said it's the writing that matters. :-P

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2008, 07:46:13 am »

Lacey lives..........had me thinking she was seriously hurt and/or dead, I'll admit.
kitty1081

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2008, 06:43:00 am »

oh phew!!!! i thought somthing WORSE happened!!

that was a good chapter!

I Like Choclate.

actually let me rephrase.

I Love choclate. ::smilieiforgetwhi:: :cat:
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2008, 02:55:23 pm »

Nice job, hon.  You built up a lot of suspense, and handled the situation well.  Good dialogue, and silky smooth writing.  You're a natural!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: