Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:34:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: ~My "Self-Simmed" Family~  (Read 10539 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« on: June 23, 2008, 10:02:09 pm »

I thought it would be fun to do my whole family so here they are (along with a slightly different version of my self sim- my family says this one looks more like me but I dunno...)

I've included some stuff about our likes/dislikes and so on in case you want to download us and play us with as much realism as possible!  We aren't the greatest looking bunch of sims but hey we're fun! Cheesy

This is my hubby---  

cc used on him:

*http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=275640
thanks for the skintone enriquemt0 @ MTS2  

He's an Aries, playful, tidy, mechanicaly inclined.  Turn on's - lingerie/underwear, fitness, blond hair, good cook/clean (hmmm why the heck did he marry me I wonder?) and his Turn off would be stinky.  If you have free time he would be a tinkering-sim (he's a mechanic so give him a car to work on!)  His aspiration would be romance with secondary on fortune.  He likes hot babes and money- lmao!

Here's my oldest son---

cc used on him:

He's a Libra- into video games, muscle cars, skateboards, rc cars, rock music, plays guitar... not too tidy or serious.  He's nice and playful, but not very outgoing/active.  His turn on's are makeup/jewelry, goth/vampires, and creative.  His turn off's are stinky, plantsims, and athletic.  For free-time he'd be a musical sim or maybe a tinkering sim- he likes to take apart rc cars and such.  His aspiration would be pleasure- anything fun and not like work! LOL  If he had a secondary aspiration it would likely be money.  He's always asking for it anyways!

My youngest son---

cc used on him:

He's a Pisces- be sure to make him EXTRA active--- he's NEVER still and a total insomniac to boot!  He's really into aliens, space, sci-fi and playing video games.  He's very sweet, very playful, and pretty neat for a little kid- always cleans up his toys and puts things where they belong.  His hobby would be science- and his aspiration would be knowledge- he LOVES to learn new things.

My "newer" self-sim---

cc used on me:

I'm a Gemini- love to read, write, play video/pc games, bake, not too into sports/athletic stuff... oh and don't forget I'm domestically challenged (hire a maid and find someone else to cook dinner!)  Turn on's are dark hair, facial hair, and mechanical/logical sims.  Turn off's - stinky, unemployed.  I'd be a family sim with a secondary of knowledge.  Hobby would be literature/movies--- or music/dance.  I'm a stay at home mommy who homeschools but since that isn't a game option--- if I was working it would be in Criminal Justice/Forensics since that is what my degree that I never use was for- lol!

And- here's some collages of all of us with our self-sims:

(*if you look close you'll see our dog in the corner there- I didn't upload Sadie- since I don't know how to do the pet files yet but she's easy to do if you want to make her- she's a rat terrier- white- black ears- brown doberman spots on eyes- black spot on back- personality= hyper, smart, coward, friendly, mid-clean/messy)

I had a hard time with noses- as always- our button-wide noses are challenging.  Zaggytiddies "BENoseyyo" helped make the shape of Austin's right but the color is a bit off so if you want to remove it you can (it's in costume makeup).

It was really hard to do the little guy- he's only five so too old for a "toddler" sim but not as old as the child-sims are... I kinda guessed a bit!  I wish Maxis would have given us an in-between age for kids- like preschool to elementary to middle to high school- that would make the game more realistic, don't you think?

Anyhoo- there we are!  I included all of us into one file since it takes forever and an eternity to upload anything when your dial-up connection is moving at a blazing 28kbps!!!

I hope you like the family and enjoy having us in your game... We'll make good neighbors. Smiley

ALL sims in the download files are packaged with base-game maxis hair and clothing- you don't need any ep's.

Hair in pics-
On me- peggy hair (donation)
On hubby- callum91 Caesar recolor (at this site)
On oldest son- Rosesims (not sure which number but it's there)
On youngest son- maxis base-game

YOU SHOULD KNOW:  I dunno why --- because I tend to think our kids are cute as can be--- but our sim-selves make horribly ugly kiddos--- so  if you DO download us... don't say I didn't warn you! Tongue

Please don't upload my sims to the exchange, pay sites, or take credit for them as your own.  I don't care what you do with them as long as you mention that I made them first- lol!  Also- if you use the skintone for hubby be sure to add the link for enriquemt0 at MTS2 please!
notes re: download files / file names=

jwk = hubby/jeff   dmk = me/donna  
abk = oldest son/austin  bwk = youngest son/brendan  

PS--- sorry this is soooo long, but I had to do something while I waited on all these files to upload!  I really, really hate my dial-up! :chainsaw:

***Oh and let me know if you have any troubles with the files or anything... it took 4 hrs to upload it so I can only hope it all came through ok. :smt120

* familysimscollage.JPG (63.35 KB, 448x518 - viewed 7269 times.)
* MyFamilySimSet.rar (8606.71 KB - downloaded 363 times.)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 10:45:50 pm by danceswithwands » Logged

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 04:41:33 am »

Lovely family and great job

EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 05:21:13 am »

What a fantastic job!

Such a handsome family.

I should give you a link to my pictures and see if you can do me.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 05:37:42 am »

Thank you very much i have but them in my Game as well marvelous work.

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
drakl0r

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 10:02:33 am »

Nice family sims Smiley
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 10:30:07 am »

You did an outstanding job on your husband and your two Sons,also Sadie looks she is a hand full?,I hope you do upload Sadie and I will be Nice to you and your Family
awesomevegan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 10:35:49 am »

They are amazing! I am going to download the whole family! I agree that they need more age groups for the sims they jump from being newborns to 2 then 8 then 16 and then they go to 30ish to 70! I always wished there was a "middle aged" for the adults. (about 40-60 years)
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 12:29:19 pm »

Thanks everyone- glad you like us and approve of my attempts at this - it is harder than I thought it would be!

EKozski--- I'm game-- can't promise it will be good - but I'll try. Smiley

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2008, 01:47:36 pm »

excellently done :thumbup: you have a lovely family there Smiley

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
simenroute

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2008, 09:48:52 pm »

Donna, what a lovely family, both real-life and sim versions! And your self-sim is remarkably lifelike. Great job!
mikevmg

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2008, 10:12:45 pm »

Very nice family
nice job
thanks
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2008, 11:00:40 pm »

Okie Dokie.

I actually tried to make myself, here's the link to two different pictures. I used the athlete body shape, but I'd rather go with the slim body builder.

Anything you need to know is already posted in the thread.

Thank you, danceswithwands/Donna. Smiley

I'm sure I will enjoy it.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 05:11:48 am by EKozski » Logged

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Farklemeister

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2008, 11:43:50 am »

Simply wonderful.  Yousay you didn't do such a great job.  Have to disagree with you there.  You did great work capturing the likenesses.

:angel5:

Always expect the unexpected, and hope your Guardian Angel is there to help you through it.
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2008, 09:42:58 pm »

AWWWWW THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!  Ya'll are just so sweet and I'm glad you think I did such a good job.  I guess I'm kind of a perfectionist and get annoyed that the sims cannot be 100% like the real thing- LOL

I'm really glad you guys like them so much.  I am going to keep on making sims for people- I like the challenge and it's fun to do something creative like this now and then.  Smiley

~*~ Donna ~*~
jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2008, 04:22:02 pm »

What a great looking family!! Thanks. Donna.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: