Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:35:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In need of Ideas For a Story  (Read 3372 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
miclab312

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2008, 10:38:53 pm »

Im plannig on making a story i guess, and have it so it has seperate...episodes...i guess. The thing is, I have bad ideas sort of, but if I do get a good idea, I can work it out.

I want it to be with a good variety  of characters and personalities, so sim downloads could help me (but not needed)  

I have sims 2 deluxe edition (base+NL)

Anyway...maybe a romance story...idk. Whatever sounds good. If you give me a good idea (evin if I change it a little) I will still credit you in my story, and maybe have a sim named after you (if I like your name :angel: ) hehe.

Anyway, please help! All ideas are appreciated, even if you have like a million per post, that's fine. Great even!

Ideas can be short, but let me get the gist of it at least. (i.e: an alien with a secret previous marriage. she killed the husband, and now she is on the run from the cops)

^^You can use that idea I guess....lol,but I dont want it quite like that. Mythical creatures aren't really in my interests, except maybe faeries. Anyway, I'd be more than happy with sims.

Please help! :angel: :happy8:

Rawr :smt106
miclab312

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 07:08:08 am »

any ideas?

Rawr :smt106
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 07:48:55 am »

Romance stories are a pretty good idea.

Lost love reunited.

An internet romance is a good idea.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 03:13:36 am »

You want a romace story, eh? Use my idea! It's based on my life. I was going to write it but, I have lost interset.

It starts with a teen girl and boy at a grave site. Their baby grave site. he says something mushy like "I'll always love you." after an embrace the teens go their separte ways forced apart by their parents. He marries another woman never going to college and becomes a cop in their home town. She moves to ______ (you fill in) and becomes a very sucessful ______...
19 years pass and a case file lands on his desk, he now a detective must find out the true about the death of 12 babies born to teens all born at ______ hostipal all within 2 years of each other. These babies other wise perfectly healthy died under strange cirustands, one of them his own.
Now he must call upon an old the girl to help him figure out what happen to their baby and the other babies.

Possiable names

Male lead: Valen (VAIL en)
Female Lead: Esther
Baby: (he was a boy) Dylan.... named after bob dylan, yes you can make puns about it.

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 08:26:31 am »

Quote from: phishfood1301;1285661
You want a romace story, eh? Use my idea! It's based on my life. I was going to write it but, I have lost interset.

It starts with a teen girl and boy at a grave site. Their baby grave site. he says something mushy like "I'll always love you." after an embrace the teens go their separte ways forced apart by their parents. He marries another woman never going to college and becomes a cop in their home town. She moves to ______ (you fill in) and becomes a very sucessful ______...
19 years pass and a case file lands on his desk, he now a detective must find out the true about the death of 12 babies born to teens all born at ______ hostipal all within 2 years of each other. These babies other wise perfectly healthy died under strange cirustands, one of them his own.
Now he must call upon an old the girl to help him figure out what happen to their baby and the other babies.

Possiable names

Male lead: Valen (VAIL en)
Female Lead: Esther
Baby: (he was a boy) Dylan.... named after bob dylan, yes you can make puns about it.

Now THAT'S a story I'll probably get addicted to. (I've got one of my own, currently creating the families and sets for it. Still needs a damn title, though.)
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 09:19:17 am »

Still needs a damn title, though

How about, Empty Heart?

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: