Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:58:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KevinHwoarang's "CHIC" by request...  (Read 4205 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« on: June 25, 2008, 09:34:27 pm »

Here's my version of a requested sim.  Requested by KevinHwoarang--- of his "Chic"... his words- not mine!

cc used-

:worship: Thanks to ALL of you for the great CC that let's me make pretty sims like Kevin's "Chic" here! :worship:

All content included as I didn't find anything in my files from this cc that said I couldn't upload it- however- if I made a boo boo and you see something that is NOT supposed to be included- just let me know and I'll fix it. Smiley  The fabulous skintone is a Louis@SimCribbling.  Let's see what else?  Oh yes... the piercing is found in makeup and not jewelry (if you want to remove it or use it on another sim).

Comes packaged with the long hair- it's a Maxis hair (from the FreeTime ep I think "?" but the one in the pic is a recolor (by "?" still trying to remember but I'll update when I find it.  I'm LOST if it doesn't say who/what in the file name- sorry.) and I've included the mesh.  The braided hair in the pic is base game Maxis (use shift N for debugging mode to access). She's packaged wearing a recolor of a base game undies set that I recolored myself.  You are welcome to do anything you like with the undies.  Smiley

***PLEASE don't upload to the exchange or any pay sites.  Please be sure to include cc credits if you use any of this for your own creations.  Please don't claim this as your own work.***

Hope you like her and enjoy her in your game.  :dance:

***Still new to all this and this is only my fourth upload here so if I messed up, the files are missing something, the download fails, whatever... notify me and I will try my best to fix whatever the issue is.  I'm still learning.***

* KevinsChic.jpg (30.46 KB, 325x426 - viewed 5646 times.)
* Requested by Kevin (CHIC).rar (4256.5 KB - downloaded 334 times.)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 09:38:03 pm by danceswithwands » Logged

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 02:13:43 pm »

great job :thumbup: thanks

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 04:10:51 pm »

A super self-sim!! She's lovely. Thanks.
KevinHwoarang

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 06:36:15 am »

Oi, i said chick Tongue! Thanks again for the great work Smiley! Keep it up... Isn't there a way to give rep?
sabresfan75NY

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 06:43:34 am »

A very pretty chick..er a...sim Smiley Fantastic likeness and great work. Thank you very much for sharing her.

"Maybe it's not too late, to learn how to love and forget how to hate."  _Ozzy_
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 02:04:03 pm »

Quote from: KevinHwoarang;1287407
Oi, i said chick Tongue! Thanks again for the great work Smiley! Keep it up... Isn't there a way to give rep?

Yes- technically you said "CHICK" with the "K" but that made me think of little chickens... and I have those... and they are poop-aholic-stinky critters...

Couldn't do that to your pretty girl-friend... just couldn't do it... so I said, "CHIC" instead.

She does have a name, right?  YOU don't call her "the chick?" do you??? :0

LOL

Oh- lordy I haven't slept in days- running on Almond-Amaretto Cappucino here... but I am LOST about the last part of your post???
"way to give rep?"  What is it you are asking?  I'm a dork- sorry. Cheesy

I'm really glad you like your sim chick/chic and hope you treat her well as you (hopefully) do the real thing. Wink

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
KevinHwoarang

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2008, 07:24:57 pm »

Quote from: danceswithwands;1287690
Yes- technically you said "CHICK" with the "K" but that made me think of little chickens... and I have those... and they are poop-aholic-stinky critters...

Couldn't do that to your pretty girl-friend... just couldn't do it... so I said, "CHIC" instead.

She does have a name, right?  YOU don't call her "the chick?" do you??? :0

LOL

Oh- lordy I haven't slept in days- running on Almond-Amaretto Cappucino here... but I am LOST about the last part of your post???
"way to give rep?"  What is it you are asking?  I'm a dork- sorry. Cheesy

I'm really glad you like your sim chick/chic and hope you treat her well as you (hopefully) do the real thing. Wink

Ok, chic it is then xD

Name irl is Susan

What i mean in giving rep is like giving points to someone who has done a nice job on their share of uploads/work/posts, so when you get alot of rep you get fame on the website, meaning you automatically get more requests and stuff... you know, so that you and strangers know that your work is as good as your rep (Reputation). :happy8:
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2008, 10:22:40 pm »

OOOOOOH ok---- oh that is very nice!  Thank you!

I thought it was abbreviation for some sort of file I left out or something.... lmao... always in the "what did I do wrong this time?" frame of mind...

Thanks again! Cheesy

~*~ Donna ~*~
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2008, 07:10:21 am »

She is very lovely

http://images.multiply.com/multiply/horizontal-headshot-badge.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width=300 height=112 wmode="transparent" FLASHVARS="user_id=missaldith&enc=U2FsdGVkX1.rJxtmpgq5XhObGIfAOQXM.Iu17cpnaRxje0E1jnEHOjKXQLH9vo8wpPe53FdgNXI7oIJRjL8CLQ==&env=PROD&base_uri=.com&badge_class=promote">

danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2008, 07:41:09 am »

Pretty People = Pretty Sims  Cheesy

~*~ Donna ~*~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: