Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 04:40:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Julian Gil (requested by CrazyForDon)  (Read 12511 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« on: June 26, 2008, 01:44:02 am »

Request by CrazyForDon for a sim of Julian Gil (actor/model?)  I couldn't verify if he was an actual "celebrity" so I put him in hunks instead... if this is wrong someone with more sense than me can move this thread, please, to the celebrity sims section.  Cheesy

I agreed to do this sim because I like a challenge- and whoooaaa boy was he ever challenging.  He's very hot and hunky, but also has a very unique bone structure and his face is a bit asymetrical so that was impossible to reflect.  I didn't have a good profile pic so his nose is a guess-timate.  I didn't have the "right" hair and had to go with something close... and the skin lacks his freckles (since I only had face freckles not body ones)... and no tats since I am just NOT that good.  LOL

Also- he LOOKS soooooo different in his different pics that I had to make THREE of him to satisfy my "has to be right" sensibilities.  Smiley

SO--- here he is the FINAL version that was requested--- and the pics for the other versions- which I will be glad to upload if you want one- simply pm me a request with the one you want or just post your request for it here.

(YOU SHOULD KNOW:  he is a bit darker in game than he is in these pics because it turned cloudy while I was doing the picture taking and so I had to photo-enhance to get the resulting shots to look brighter and less gloomy!)

(this is the final version with a "tanner" skintone as requested by CrazyForDon and the one in the download file here)

CC used:

Made with Marvine and Beosboxboy's Slim Body Builder -
You will need the meshes for both the slim body builder and athletic girl found here: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=19759

(clothing is from the set there if I remember right and you will need to get SLIM BODY BUILDER clothing from those pages to have him look this way or else he will be a "normal" sim with a big head! Tongue)

Hair is included (as far as I know this is ok) and it is from http://www.Sims2Sisters.smc.sk (lola)

Skintone is PielRealista Cejas (but I don't have a link or know where I got it exactly- if you know tell me and I'll put the link up.)

Other CC is listed in the image above-

:worship: THANKS to all the creators that make such awesome cc for us to use to make HOT sims like this one! :worship:

***NOTE:  Marvine/Beosboxboy do not allow their meshes on the exchange, so please honor their policy and DO not upload this sim to paysites, the exchange, or claim their work as your own!***

Please check with the other creators for their policies on using their cc- and give them a link and credit if you reuse any of the cc I used to create this sim!

Here are some pictures of ALL the versions I created in making this sim for CrazyForDon... if you see one you like just request it and I'll upload for you.

Included are some pics of the "real" Julian for comparison- like I said he was VERY hard to do and I am new at this- but I worked very hard (all night long- didn't even sleep 'cuz I'm crazy like that) to get a good likeness- so hope you like these enough to add them to your sim-worlds.  Smiley

(this is the same as the one for download but with a lighter skin tone- just ask for Julian Gil w/lighter skintone)

(this is Julian Gil Version 2- shown with cowboy hat)

(this is Julian Gil Version 3- shown in brown sweater)

So, there he is and I hope he will do until someone more talented decides to give making him a try.  I won't mind if you download mine to get you started if you want to try and make him better! Cheesy

***NOTE--- I'm new at this so if the file has any problems, issues, or I did something wrong, included something I shouldn't have, or you have a link for the cc that I used but didn't mention here- just let me know and I will fix it.

PLEASE DO NOT upload to the exchange, paysites, or claim as your own work.  Please mention/link/credit all creators of any cc you reuse from this sim.  

Please DO visit Marvine's Pages for her slim body builder to get some really great clothing for this sim!!!

PS--- here is the link to the original request where CrazyForDon has placed links to REAL pics of the REAL Julian Gil that I didn't post here- so if you want to see MORE MORE MORE of this HOT HOT HOT man... I am showing you the way kiddies.  Cheesy

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=84845

(I couldn't get some of the pics linked there to load so I don't know if they all work or just some of them.)

:blob6: Enjoy and I hope you have some fun with this hot sim hunk. :blob6:

* Julian Gil.rar (5136.75 KB - downloaded 535 times.)

* finalJulianGil2.jpg (12.16 KB, 208x194 - viewed 1227 times.)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 01:55:37 am by danceswithwands » Logged

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 02:53:34 am »

All I can say is, HOT!!

WOW!

That is so good. Fantastic work.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 02:19:44 pm »

YOWCH ... hubba hubba!!

very nice job :thumbup:

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
jennbourgeois

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 02:36:36 pm »

thank you soo much, very nice work Smiley
leiameow

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 04:15:38 pm »

Madre mía :smt103, you made my day... He's perfect!

I love men with long hair....

1st America's Prom Queen - Celeste Lopez, 5th Alicia's Divorce Make-Over, 5th Manhunt - Luciano Martín Farías
Kinst

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 04:19:19 pm »

Good job :happy8:
mousers6

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 05:06:51 pm »

Very yummy, thank you~
ganymede30324

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2008, 06:31:30 pm »

Awesome! Julian is on a telenovela that plays during my bar gig, and he's largely the  reason my customers get ignored! Smiley

danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2008, 10:23:00 pm »

Thanks to you all it means a lot to me that he has been well received- he was soooooo hard to create!

I had NEVER seen him before... since you have ganymede maybe you can be the MOST objective about how I did- LOL

I'm thrilled ya'll like him that makes it totally worth all the hard work and frustration. Cheesy

Thanks  (BIG HUGS)  ~Donna

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
ko3p1ng

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2008, 01:04:32 am »

THANK YOUUUUUUUUU

I Love The Sims :-P
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2008, 01:11:17 am »

You're Welcome! Smiley

~*~ Donna ~*~
sabresfan75NY

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2008, 06:45:35 am »

Great job!! The likeness is awesome. Thank you very much for sharing him.

"Maybe it's not too late, to learn how to love and forget how to hate."  _Ozzy_
mikevmg

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2008, 11:35:06 am »

as EKozski said is Hot Hot and Hot
my god
Thanks
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2008, 01:59:34 pm »

Thank You ALL so much!

It's nice that you are all enjoying him... he does make for some nice sim-scenery, eh?

I put three of him in one house while I was doing the pics for the page here... he seems quite taken with himself... he is ignoring the ladies in the neighborhood in order to tickle himself... soooo funny!!!

Never a dull sim-moment is MY motto! Evil

~*~ Donna ~*~
CrazyForDon

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2008, 11:05:44 am »

Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 03:06:20 am by CrazyForDon » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: