Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 01:54:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Community Lot Weddings New Version Available(5/21/07)  (Read 105454 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Simsi2

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2006, 06:31:44 pm »

I just downloaded it ... I will try to run it now
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2006, 06:33:53 pm »

Quote from: Simsi2
I just downloaded it ... I will try to run it now
If you want any help with the conflict report just copy all the text & paste it in a .txt file & attach it to your reply & I will be happy to look at it Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Sandilou

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2006, 06:53:37 pm »

Simsi2, I've been using this wedding arch with the Inteen for a while now.  I've found that Young Adults can't marry using this arch at community lots, but that's not surprising because  I have never been able to wed YAs with the wedding arch at their dorm or residential lot either.  I've always married them using the propose marriage dialogue - no arch. Jase wrote about it in the old Inteen RTFM.  If your sims are not YAs and they still can't marry using the arch then there must be a modding conflict or a community wedding arch file missing.  

Prior to using Squinge's arch, I used Eddief66's formal wedding arch http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=131200 and that worked fine on community lots too - with the exception of YAs.  

If all else fails on your community lot, delete your old wedding arch and put in a new one from the community lot catalogue.  I also hate to state the obvious, but ensure that your sims are engaged and that they are both on the lot before you try to click on the arch.
Simsi2

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2006, 08:02:18 pm »

Thank you all for trying to help Shocked) maybe it's just my game ... I will try again tomorrow (Hmm .. later today) ... right now I'm too tired
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2006, 09:52:59 pm »

I never knew that about YAs. Must try.
*edit*
OK, I tried it. I had successfully gotten YAs married before with the arch on a residential lot. I tried with a wedding chapel community lot I built and I had no problems getting YAs married with the wedding arch. (For the record, I have all EPs except Holiday pack and FFS which aren't really EPs anyway. Also, the Inteen for OFB, the Insim, and a whole lot of Squinge's mods. Oh yeah, all the latest patches, too.)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 01:19:27 am by Ozzucay » Logged

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2006, 11:30:25 pm »

Quote from: Sandilou
Simsi2, I've been using this wedding arch with the Inteen for a while now.  I've found that Young Adults can't marry using this arch at community lots, but that's not surprising because  I have never been able to wed YAs with the wedding arch at their dorm or residential lot either.  I've always married them using the propose marriage dialogue - no arch. Jase wrote about it in the old Inteen RTFM.  If your sims are not YAs and they still can't marry using the arch then there must be a modding conflict or a community wedding arch file missing.

You're using a much older version of InTeen then or this mod is interfering with that logic.  The wedding arch is available for use on any "livable" university lot in the current version of InTeen.

Simsi2, you can try creating a subfolder (off of Downloads) called "SquingeHacks" and put this mod in the subfolder (leaving the InTeenimater in your root Downloads folder).  That should force it to load after the InTeenimater.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2006, 11:46:39 pm »

I have also enabled this mod for all lots so something strange is happening Smiley

Simsi2

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2006, 09:33:21 am »

Thank you Jase, I will try that Shocked)
Sandilou

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2006, 04:58:14 pm »

Thanks Jase and Squinge re info on YAs. I'll have to try again and see if I can get YAs wed on campus and on a community lot.

Edit: Worked fine at both venues. Smiley
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 11:26:12 pm by Sandilou » Logged
Simsi2

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2006, 06:49:56 pm »

Jase, I can't thank you enough Shocked) I tried to put this hack in a folder outside my download folder and now it's working just perfect .... weee Shocked)
My simmies had a beautiful wedding ... Thank you for helping me.

Squinge, what can I say ... Thank you for all the time you put in all your great work ... and for all the help you give ... and for being here for us every day ... And thank you for making the game so much more fun Shocked)
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2006, 01:36:39 am »

Quote from: Sandilou
Thanks Jase and Squinge re info on YAs. I'll have to try again and see if I can get YAs wed on campus and on a community lot.
Edit: Worked fine at both venues.
Quote from: Simsi2
Squinge, what can I say ... Thank you for all the time you put in all your great work ... and for all the help you give ... and for being here for us every day ... And thank you for making the game so much more fun Shocked)
Your welcome & Thanks both of you for letting me know it's working now Smiley

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2006, 10:57:15 pm »

Did you look in the collections sort of the buy mode catalog while editing a community lot. That's the only place it appears. You can't find the arch in the regular catalog, even with Squinge's collection installed.

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
Roze20000

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2006, 03:11:15 pm »

I did the same thing as Scal5...built a nice chapel and then...omg! Where is the arch!!!!!

Anyway, this was just what I have been looking for! Thank you for creating it!
fftamfan

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2006, 08:52:13 am »

does this hack work with the new ep pets? excluding the inteen version.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2006, 01:31:31 pm »

This mod should work with pets.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: