Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:36:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Community Lot Weddings New Version Available(5/21/07)  (Read 102474 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
classic1955_Leo

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2007, 12:37:17 pm »

I've every which way to download this mod and it doesn't show in my game. I don't have any community wedding arches in my catalog or collections. I have the base game (of course), NL and OFB. What am I doing wrong?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2007, 07:16:46 am »

Quote from: classic1955_Leo;623779
What am I doing wrong?
Quote from: manic rose;620009
I know and I still can't get it to work
Did you unzip the collection file to the folder “My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Collections” ?

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Nandini

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2007, 03:03:00 pm »

Thank you sooooo much, you're a star! Smiley
SB

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2007, 08:51:57 am »

I've got the same functionality problem.  The collection file shows up in collections; the wedding arch is there; but when I click on it to "purchase" it, nothing happens.  

Everything is unzipped -- I work with zip and rar files all day so there shouldn't be anything wrong with the way I extracted them.  

I have all the EP's; however, I tried this before I installed Seasons and it didn't work then, so Seasons isn't the issue.
toriamos

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2007, 02:25:04 am »

Quote from: cephise;629208
I've got the same functionality problem.  The collection file shows up in collections; the wedding arch is there; but when I click on it to "purchase" it, nothing happens.  

Everything is unzipped -- I work with zip and rar files all day so there shouldn't be anything wrong with the way I extracted them.  

I have all the EP's; however, I tried this before I installed Seasons and it didn't work then, so Seasons isn't the issue.

You have to look for the arch in the build mode in the community lot in the collection folders not  the buy mode, in the build mode you will be able to place  the arch on  a community lot.  I've notice this with other things since pets. Hope this helps.
Jade21

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2007, 07:22:19 am »

Squinge, you are a genius!:daisy:
VHsnoopie2005

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2007, 04:38:33 pm »

is this one compatible with Seasons?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: May 05, 2007, 02:41:18 pm »

Have you tried the sims 2 hack conflict detection utility? to check for a possible conflict.
Quote from: VHsnoopie2005;676459
is this one compatible with Seasons?
Yes it is Smiley

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2007, 11:40:07 pm »

your welcome & thanks for letting me know you got it to work Cheesy

Scruff

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2007, 08:54:37 am »

I had several community lot weddings when I only had TS2. Now after installing all EPs thru OFB, it seems Maxis changed some code. Can't use a telephone on Community lots or get married. Thanks for this mod Squinge!
Kitty!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2007, 08:31:19 am »

Squinge, sry if im not too brilliant when it comes to this stuff, but ok, i unziped the file to ea games downloads collections and i went to build mode and found it, then when i got there my sims couldnt get married.  Do i need both the collection zip and comunity wedding file?  I just downloaded one.  And do i place them both in the collections folder?  Thx in advance.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: May 11, 2007, 09:21:34 am »

You need both files & only the collection file goes in the collections folder Smiley

PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 14, 2007, 05:52:04 am »

the Collections File goes into Collections Folder, and the other goes into your downloads folder. You will find the Arch in build mode, not buy.

Don't ask for updates, when Squinge updates them, you will find them here > Squinges Mods Rock!
PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 15, 2007, 05:37:03 am »

No, you need the Wedding Arch if You want it, and one of the Community Weddings files. When you unzip, the collections file goes onto the collections folder, the rest go into your downloads folder.

Don't ask for updates, when Squinge updates them, you will find them here > Squinges Mods Rock!
PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 15, 2007, 08:10:26 am »

Okay I will be as specific as I can. You need the Wedding Collection File for the Arch, this (when you unzip) goes into the collection file. The other the Community Lot Wedding File (unzipped), goes into your downloads. You will find the wedding arch in build mode in the collection files.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: