Insimenator.org
April 15, 2024, 11:08:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacked Memories Painting New Version Available(05/28/07)  (Read 28787 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
IcemanTO

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2006, 03:11:36 am »

Could you explain me what  are "sophomore" and "dean'slist" memories, please?

Lose a friend is like lose a piece of myself. I'll remember forever Mary "Miss Ozzucay" .
...and... a tought for CodiJo, pleasant girl too young to pass away. R.I.P.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2006, 10:52:18 am »

Quote from: IcemanTO
Could you explain me
They are both college memories completed sophomore year & made the deans list.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 12:22:22 pm by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2006, 01:44:44 pm »

Hi Squinge!
I'm ressurrecting this thread because I need something desperatedly.
I would like to count and delete the CAS memories Met/had very first kiss/kissed unknown. Presently I have a mod to clear off all memories of new Sims that didn't live more than those memories. It is brain-dead idiot that a Sim start as Adult with no knowledgement at all but had kissed an unknown Sad
Being that I cannot create a child or Teen in CAS then I would like my CAS adult to start really from memory zero, but sometimes the game includes those stupid memories if I send a Townie or NPC to college, then I cannot use my mod any longer.
Thanks.
richy61

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2006, 07:30:07 am »

Me too...
It the first (really) time that I try a romance-sim and iI dont done well... So I transfert the house occupied by the family in the lot catalog to break all relations links... But now I have a Big -Buggy memory, my sim have the visible memory to meet himself and the wants to "fall in love with himself", "flirt with himself" and even "woohoo himself"... How can it be possible...
So, is there a way with your hack or an other to remove all the memories (except maybe all for studient and graduation) and refresh all the wants...
Thanks to think of that.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2006, 07:55:24 am »

Quote from: richy61
my sim have the visible memory to meet himself
This version will remove all of the met sim memories from your sims, & I will get back to you asap about adding the other options to the next version:)

XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2006, 09:54:59 am »

richy61,
My easy explanation for the phenomen you report, is that I suppose that memories are kept IN THE HOUSE. The old problem issued when someone transfer a family from one ngbh to another (remember?), when copies of unlinked Sims follow together. When you just transfer your family to the bin, it is still duplicating the Sim self. Maybe you then don't get a physical Sim but an internal memory of a doublee. This is what I think it causes those wishes.
There must be two copies of the same Sim and of course, it will be his best match, the reason for the wishes.
richy61

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2006, 06:34:18 pm »

For Squinge, yes I use you paint and remove all visible memories with no effects on the wans. I also try the aspiration-ajustor from the Inseminator package but the 6 slots wants roll the same each time.

For XPTL297, not really cause my sim have this strange memorie and wants before the transfert. I think the cause is that I make a sort of "self-portrait" scene-paint in a community lot... It was the last action before I leave my downtown business and after the arrival in the residential house the memories and the wants appear..
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2006, 11:15:11 pm »

For Squinge, yes I use you paint and remove all visible memories with no effects on the wans. I also try the aspiration-ajustor from the Inseminator package but the 6 slots wants roll the same each time.
If you go into SimPE and look at your sims relationships then remove the relationship to himself that should remove those wants:)

richy61

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2006, 07:36:44 am »

Hi Squinge,
No more funny wants... After the first "become friend" with a female-sim all the wants became normals, no more wants with himself all became romantics wants with this female-sim... It's now 5 simday and all work fine...
Maybe the game don't know what to do with an empty memorie sim?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2006, 07:40:49 am »

Maybe the game don't know what to do with an empty memorie sim?
That may be but I still think your sim may have met himself before maxis fixed that bug but I think it's still a bug because when I look at my sims relationships in SimPE they have always met themself & I have to remove it in SimPE:)

IcemanTO

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2006, 10:13:26 am »

Also I'm thinking it's a maxis bug still present.
And I think it's related to something with the own business, because I never had some "self-memories" with staff's sims or unemployed sims but only with sims that have an own business lot.

Lose a friend is like lose a piece of myself. I'll remember forever Mary "Miss Ozzucay" .
...and... a tought for CodiJo, pleasant girl too young to pass away. R.I.P.
richy61

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2006, 11:56:44 am »

Rectification for the apparent cause of the bug...

I have an another friendship aspiration sim and now he has the same memory ( "meet myself" and wants to "make myself friend")...
That's appear after than I use my controlable sim to be barman in my dowtown community business. So I retry with the romance sim (the one that I've erase the memory) and the same memory appear again...
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2006, 10:20:09 am »

There is (or was) a bug with the Insimenator option "Make me friends with everyone here" or something alike.
The Sim ends up making friend to himself too.
It also can be caused by a very undefined inclusion of an empty memory.
If there's anywhere an empty memory such as "Burnt "unknown"! or anything alike, the Sim will start to have wishes about self.

Hi Squinge!
I'm back to ask if you have any alternative to include the memory "Went to College" to satisfy this wish.
I'm intending to stop using Uni at all, it is causing too many issues.
I decided to use only Christian-Lov fake diploma and have a need to include the "Went to College" memory.

Thanks.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2006, 11:33:09 am »

Rectification for the apparent cause of the bug...

I have an another friendship aspiration sim and now he has the same memory ( "meet myself" and wants to "make myself friend")...
That's appear after than I use my controlable sim to be barman in my dowtown community business. So I retry with the romance sim (the one that I've erase the memory) and the same memory appear again...

There is a fix for that problem right here:click here
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 02:30:29 pm by MissDoh » Logged
quasim

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2006, 02:04:30 am »

Squinge for president! Come over to Germany, we need some coool ppl
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: