Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:24:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacked Memories Painting New Version Available(05/28/07)  (Read 27770 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Thraxwhirl

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2006, 04:05:52 pm »

Excellent stuff, Squinge.

Can't wait to test this one out and correct my sims' memories.

Can it eradicate "First Ever Woohoo" as well? I hate that one, because it's often not true. When I upgraded to the first EP(Uni), I found that sims who'd already Woohoo'd got one of these memories the next time they did it. I'm guessing the Uni EP tells the game to check if they've got a prior "First Woohoo" memory, but NOT any prior Woohoos. Bit of an oversite, IMHO.

And what's more, if you CAS a family that has parents WITH their kids, the game doesn't give them(the partents) Woohoo memories at the outset, but instead grants them "First Ever" the next time they do.

It's crazy.

No chance of a Hack that prevents "First Ever Woohoo" from ever happening again, I suppose?

In any case, it'll be nice to have a play with this little item.

Thanks. Smiley

Adam.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2006, 04:27:06 pm »

Quote from: Thraxwhirl
Can it eradicate "First Ever Woohoo" as well?
No chance of a Hack that prevents "First Ever Woohoo" from ever happening again, I suppose?
I will try adding that memory to the next version, it may be possible to prevent that memory from being created, I will check into it & get back to you Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Thraxwhirl

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2006, 09:33:21 am »

Aye, you cracked it with the "Met Sim" memory. My memory logs are no longer troubled by it occurring any longer. Cheesy Hopefully with this hack I can get rid of the memories containing "Subject", which are held by those sims I had to salvage from my broken Neighborhood.

As an amusing and embarrassing aside, I spent ages looking for this painting in my Catalogue yesterday(and was going to post here today, saying I thought there might be a bug), only to find today that I never unzipped it and installed it before running the game. Doh!!

I'll test it today. Cheesy
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2006, 12:58:48 pm »

Quote from: Thraxwhirl
Hopefully with this hack I can get rid of the memories containing "Subject", which are held by those sims I had to salvage from my broken Neighborhood.

It will get rid of all of them, I was happy to be able to delete those too.  You have to do this manually with all the sims but it does worth the effort. Smiley

May I suggest you also add Squinge's "no duplicate memories" and "no met subject" mods.  Second one will prevent sims from having those memory created the second you add it in the game. Smiley
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 01:00:59 pm by MissDoh » Logged
maskeddelusion

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2006, 07:48:29 pm »

I almost gave up my Romance Sim because of the thousands of "met ..." memories. Thanks!

Ah quanta alma viverá, que ande metida assim como eu na Linha, e como eu mística! Quantos sob a casaca  característica não terão como eu o horror à vida?
valentinegirl

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2006, 06:45:51 am »

Squinge, will it be possible one day to completely clean out visible and invisible memories of sims who you want to safely put in another neighourhood? I have lots of favourite simmies that I want to rescue from my old Pleasantview which I never play anymore but am scared to put them in a new neighbourhood for fear of messing up the memory markers of everyone.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2006, 02:07:05 pm »

You can clone a sim you have using SimPe, I don't know exactly how but if you request for help in the general help section of this site, I am sure someone tell you how or link you to a tutorial on how to do this.
flameflash

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2006, 10:35:00 pm »

I hate spamming with just a thank you, but that's all I can really offer here (besides a request for more information).  I grabbed the EP4 version of no more met subject memories but for those sims that didn't benefit from it... well, I'm really appreciative.  This has nicely cleaned out those lousy (and stupid) memories.

Also, is there a token FAQ somewhere?  As I was cleaning out the memories of my sims I came across one with a furious token and wondered what it was... didn't delete it, but could have if I wanted to.  Just curious what these do and what happens if I delete them.
Spirit Fox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2007, 12:24:51 pm »

Can you please add on to this,

remove had a puppie/kitty
(puppy/kitty) was added to the family,
fire! and, burgular memories please?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2007, 11:36:43 am »

I added all the gossip memories below:

joined the family, got caught cheating, pet met someone, had a baby, pet had a baby.

twistingsims

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2008, 04:14:47 pm »

Oh I am soooo glad you are back.  I totally missed your mods and my sanity.

Is this mod okay for Apartment Life or no?

Thanks! :worship:
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2008, 04:18:38 pm »

Yes it is Smiley

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: