Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 09:08:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LENA HEADEY (by request/for LynSky)  (Read 7062 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« on: June 28, 2008, 02:39:13 am »

Requested by LynSky it's Lena Headey...

You might recognize her (well if I did a good enough job you might- lol) from the movie 300 (w/ Gerard Butler) where she played the Queen of Sparta... or for her more recent role in the Sarah Connor Chronicles (Terminator tv series).

She's so lovely but her jaw-line was hard to get just right- whew!

I didn't have a hairstyle that was just like hers so I played around with some different ones- she's packaged with maxis hair- but I've added info/link to get the hair in the pics if you see one you like on her. Smiley

Here is the list of CC I used to make her:

:worship: THANKS TO ALL WHO CREATED THE GREAT CC!!! :worship:

She's packaged with the wavy pulled back Maxis hair that is similar to how her hair looked in the movie 300.  The clothing she's packaged with is a recolor of the base game tank.undie set that I recolored myself- and you may do with it whatever you wish as long as you don't upload to the exchange or paysites.  I created a birthmark/mole/beauty spot for her based on one by IcedMango (thank you).  I don't know why you can't see the birthmark-or mole- or whatever it is in her pictures (of the real Lena) but I remembered her having one.  If you don't want it- go to full face makeup and just remove it.

Here is the info. for the hair in the pictures if you see one you want to go get for her instead of the one she's pkgd. with- don't forget the mesh!

ALL HAIR IN PICS is from HELGA you can get them at:

http://www.vitasims2.com/

The super curly tendril hair is Helga Hair #82 but it is recolored by LaPink (go to MTS2 and look for the post by LaPink titled "3D Color Boost" the one here is LaPink_HRO25)

The long hair with the curled ends and kinda poofy top is Helga Hair #63

The layered long hair with side-swept long bangs is Helga Hair #060

(Clothing in the pictures is either from Maxis or is my recolor of something from Maxis.)

***PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD THIS SIM TO THE EXCHANGE, ANY PAYSITES (INCLUDING DONATION SITES), OR CLAIM HER/CC AS YOUR OWN WORK!!!***

If you do use any of the cc from this sim please give credit/links to the creators and honor their policies!

As always- let me know if you have any issues/problems with this download file... I'm getting the hang of this but am still a "newbie".

Hope you like her and ENJOY having her in your game!!!  Cheesy

* TheLENAsim.jpg (13.88 KB, 197x242 - viewed 12502 times.)
* Lena Headey.rar (3593.59 KB - downloaded 494 times.)

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
LynSky

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 11:49:46 am »

Thank you so much! She's perfect, the likeness is incredible!! I'm so happy, you have no idea. Smiley

Thank you so much, danceswithwands!

“Hope is the Dream of a Soul Awake” Proverbio Francés
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 01:50:49 pm »

nicely done :thumbup:

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 02:15:54 pm »

What a super job you've done with Lena!!! I had some trouble telling the real her from the simmie in the pics. Thanks so much.
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2008, 03:12:19 pm »

OH I'm so glad you like her LynSky!  Yipeeeee!  You're very welcome!

Thanks Aliwag and jjjim... you are just so nice!!!  Smiley

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
sabresfan75NY

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2008, 03:17:52 pm »

Awesome likeness!!! She's beautiful. Thank you very much for sharing her.

"Maybe it's not too late, to learn how to love and forget how to hate."  _Ozzy_
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2008, 03:31:12 pm »

Thanks and you're welcome! Smiley

~*~ Donna ~*~
Jake Lucas
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2008, 05:20:44 pm »

lol I wonder if Drakl0r's Gerard Butler who is also in the days main features knows she's here lol

:angel: B good but if u can't b good at least b good at it  :evil2:
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2008, 10:25:17 pm »

LOL---- I saw that today and thought "WOW... I finished her just in time!"

WE ARE SPARTA!!!! whooooo hoooooooooo

HEHEHEHEHE

~*~ Donna ~*~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: