Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:09:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HBB surgical scrubs w/blood tinged gloves  (Read 6623 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sahmormakmom

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2008, 01:43:04 pm »

Does your buff surgical team complain about pinching scrubs that fit too snug in all the wrong ways?

Well then your struggles are over with the improved new surgical scrubs equiped with gloves for sim safety and pager  for those emergencies.
Dr. Ian Fancy packaged    Face mask and head wrap not included.  PS...If someone can make a headbonnet for men and women that would be great to use for more realism.

Dr. Ian Fancy
Maxis hair  and brows
skin ju-beos-hugeBB-ERECT-louis07med-Allen-ABQ hairy
BBpj bottoms ju-beos_hugeBBpajamas011206 by beos and marvine
recolored BB pajamas bottoms and design by sahmormakmom (Lori Beam)
kkitten_eyes1_1 realistic eyes 1 by Ina@kamikitten

as with all the creators without their talents this would not be possible.  My humble thanks to them all.  
Please do not use recolors or creations on other sites and claim them as your own.  Not Cool!  Please give credit where it is due.  please no paysites or the exchange.

I hope you enjoy Dr.  Ian and his outfit.  If you like the nurse's scrubs or the patient's delivery outfit pm me and I will send you the rar.  permission is still pending on the nurses outfit otherwise I would have included it.

* Dr. Ian Fancy.rar (3140.11 KB - downloaded 631 times.)

* snapshot_f5719bbc_5571a8eb.jpg (3.31 KB, 200x150 - viewed 1865 times.)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 06:47:55 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 03:27:21 pm »

You might want to look at this

And, they're seperate too!

Oh, try putting your pictures underneath each other. It makes them easier to see instead of going across the screen.

After the second time you add an image, press enter and start again. Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 03:30:46 pm by EKozski » Logged

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 06:43:58 pm »

I've fixed the pictures...and I'm moving this to guest recolours...this is where it belongs.

Nice job!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Madamsimmer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 10:19:54 am »

Hi nice job but I have aquestion  where did you get that surgical table it looks neat.
Thanks
sahmormakmom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 05:27:28 pm »

thank you all.  Ekoski thank you for the info.  I'm new at the uploading thing but I'm catching on.  I had no idea about the other set of scrubs.  I had looked through the lists I suppose I missed them.

Madamsimmer the table itself is on MTS2 Surgery for Real
http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=242287  but what you see there is an illusion.  I used the boolprop snapObjectsToGrid false to position the surgical station on the ground after I had lower it 7 clicks and leveled it.I used the foundation and extended it with the invisible tile to give a place for the sim to lay.  The tile blends with the table.  I used bonvoyage posebox by Jaydee.  i selected the sunbathe pose to make the sim lay flat and move_objects on to place the sim on the tile and aligned to cover the dummy.  Works great for movies and looks like real surgery.  It was the best I could do until someone tackles add on meshing to put arms and legs on the dummy.  I requested it from Astaroth600, the person who did minor meshing on the original and recolored it to look awesomely real.  My pm was unanswered unfortunately.  I would have done the mesh but my talents in that department are sadly lacking just yet.

Thanks again
spiderviveka

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 03:45:47 pm »

I love these uniforms! I always need more medical stuff for my sims. I can NEVER get too much.

I would really love to see the male uniform for a normal, maxis sized mesh.

The textures on this are awesome, good work.

Maggots are just flies in sleeping bags.
sahmormakmom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 04:32:16 pm »

Give me an hour or so i think I can get that up for you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: