Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:25:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Number of Babies?  (Read 2739 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
The Nozomi

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2008, 03:38:01 pm »

Answer? Two!

I have Free Time and with it you can have secondary aspirations. The top bit of 'Family' is 'fertility'. The chances of twins are -increased-.

That said, I have had this option chosen for two of my family Sims. One of them got pregnant twice, the other is in her first pregnancy.

All three pregnancies have resulted in - or will result in - twins.

Holy crap.

Soon it's going to be John and Kate + Eight in here! I thought increased fertility meant... y'know. Higher chances. But everytime? Daaaaaaaaang. I'm not complaining. It's just ... odd? Fun?
Me2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 09:44:16 pm »

Not to sound really dumb .. but what do you mean ? by increases fertility

KILL ME,LOVE ME.. JUST DON"T TAKE MY SIMS AWAY
When All Else Fails.
Meet my sim-self family here
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=70421
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 09:55:15 am »

It's the new feature in Freetime. Aspiration Benefits points, you can choose to increase the family sims fertility.

I don't use it, I don't like playing twins and I don't want them having alot more babies than they already have. Cheesy

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 07:29:04 am »

I think it's random. Luck of the draw says sometimes it will happen a lot. I've had that chosen for quite a few sims, and I still don't get a lot of twins.

But then I have the Triplets and Quads hack which allows you set the probability of birth for singles-quads. This might be a possible solution. If you don't want anything past twins, set the probability of getting triplets or quads at zero.
courtneybby
my cat eats wooden tables

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 02:26:54 am »

Ooh, now I want FT!
vballplexi10

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 05:00:26 pm »

haha i did that on one of my families. i didnt get twins every time but i did alot.

i also did make a jon and kate plus eight family. just wanted to mention that lol Smiley i'll be putting pics of them up soon on my thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: