Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 01:35:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: pleeeease please please help me!  (Read 1286 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kayrae

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2008, 08:54:59 pm »

One of my sims graduated from Uni. She moved out ladeeda everything was fine. Well, after her boyfriend graduated, i had him move out of their shared home. A pop up screen came up. I know I should have read it. But I was more concerned about getting some of the wall hangings than reading it. I'm a complete idiot. Now, however, I can't find that sim ANYWHERE. She isn't in the neighborhood bin. It says she's at her house and her avatar is there, but I can't see her or make her do anything. When her boyfriend invites her over, an error pops up. Its like she doesn't exist anymore. And she's my fav sim. Pleeeeeease help me. How do I get her back?Huh?

Momorat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 11:58:14 am »

Well, if you have InSIM, you could try having her boyfriend use the Summoner to summon her. After that, you could make her selectable in one of two ways that I know of A) Using boolprop testingcheatsenabled true and then clicking on, I think, the mailbox or B) Use the Teleporter Shrub. If she exists at all, you should be able to summon her and then have her move in.

Momorat - Noun. Roleplaying freak, vampire wannabe, nerd, and bibliophile extraordinaire. :study:
Please for the love of all things holy in this godforsaken world, join my RP, Mount Olympus!
What do you mean vampires don't exist!? How dare you!? Blashpemer!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: