Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 09:46:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yikes! the nanny stole my baby!!  (Read 7232 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2008, 06:07:46 pm »

Your little ones are safe from being abducted by the social worker in the hands of the servo.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 01:10:07 pm by ancienthighway » Logged
irishcrush

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2008, 06:15:45 pm »

I've even had the parent go to work and take the kid them.
MoronStyle7

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2008, 05:07:18 am »

Quote from: ancienthighway;1303300
...As far as the waste of food, servos are even worse in my experience, preparing food if anyone in the house is slightly hungry, to include sleeping sims.  And then there's the whole servo fixing the bathtub/shower/sink. They just never seem to learn that water is not their friend...

Dont you dare talking about Servos like that! :punch:

@mhbuck21 Servos are count as adults, you can leave them with the babies and the social worker wont show up.
mhbuck21

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2008, 12:37:56 pm »

I just haven't had that much experience with servos, so it's good to know these things... Thank you ancienthighway and MoronStyle7. All systems go then!
Mari   :worship:
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2008, 09:28:02 pm »

Wow, I agree with this people.  Nannies are PURE EVIL.  I've had one walk off with the baby's teddy bear once.... Sad

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Kj213sp
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2008, 10:18:58 pm »

im sorry this is sooo off subject but i am new and i want to download the imteenn something and idk how to i cnt find it
Silvenight1

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2008, 10:52:46 pm »

Kj213sp the inteen hack is not on this site.  In fact I think it is no longer being supported by its creator.  Just to let you know before a moderator informs you.  It helps to read the sticky threads for info.
slim_lubbz_sims

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2008, 10:55:15 pm »

wow and i though my sims phone no workin was bad
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2008, 04:00:50 am »

I find my nannies do nothing more than watch the television and jump in the pool!! im going to try ouit that modthesims2 nanny.lol
Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2008, 05:15:59 am »

I once had a neighbor leave a baby at a home, the odd thing was, the family in the home could pick the baby up like an object,but they could not care for him. The poor baby was starving, I invited the neighbor back the they would only handle the baby as an object.  Finally, I had to leave without saving.  I never did figure out why the neighbor showed up with the baby in arms either.  But it was funny to watch.

:worship:Big Daddy still got it goin' on!:worship:
Momorat

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2008, 11:45:07 am »

If anyone has this problem again, instead of leaving without saving, you could always spawn/buy the Summoner and Restore Family. (I'm assuming everyone has the InSIMenator, considering what site we're on.) I think that works if the social worker takes the kids, too. Although I always just delete her and her van. Smiley

Momorat - Noun. Roleplaying freak, vampire wannabe, nerd, and bibliophile extraordinaire. :study:
Please for the love of all things holy in this godforsaken world, join my RP, Mount Olympus!
What do you mean vampires don't exist!? How dare you!? Blashpemer!!!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: