Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 08:54:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More Teen Female Bodyshapes  (Read 3448 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Wahboot
« on: April 08, 2006, 09:30:51 pm »

Warlokk,
First of all, BRAVO!!  And many, many thanx for all the incredible work you've done!!  I've been inspired to create natural skins and sexy clothes for the Bodyshape Project meshes, and I've begun posting them in the Adult section of MTS2.  Check it out and let me know what you think.

Now, the request:
I'd really love to see a few more teen meshes for girls who are less 'developed'. Probably a 30" and 32" top and smaller hips as well.  That way a transition from teen to adult or having a child of an adult who is less endowed would seem more  correct.

Once again, thank you and keep up the good work.

-Wahboot-
telavir

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 09:52:11 pm »

I'm not sure what the value of that would be. Are you basically requesting the normal body from the game?

End of line...
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 10:49:55 pm »

Actually I have exactly that planned... there's some preview screenshots over in the new Hi-Res Bodyshape section of a S, L and XL sizes for both top and bottoms for the teens, which will be incorporated with the suitable sizes for the adults in the skintones.  Adult-Teen will be A=A, D=C, DD-DDD=D for the tops, 32=S, 36=L, 38-40=XL for the bottoms.  Here's a link to the screenies:  Teen BodyShapes
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 10:52:23 pm by Warlokk » Logged

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: