Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 05:14:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another 12 hour clock solution  (Read 3373 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
t2igger817

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2008, 01:56:49 am »

While searching for a solution to why I suddenly couldn't enter any of my custom houses, I started looking through the error log files. In "my documents\ea games\the sims 2\Logs\(yourcomputername)-config-log.txt" file, I found this approximately on line 137:

''boolProp   force12HrTime false''  

It had nothing to do with my original problem. But, it pointed me to another fix. Editing the registry with the  Sims2 clock mod found on MTS2 had not solved the problem of having to constantly force 12 hour clock on in game options. So I decided to try adding this to my userStartup.cheat file located in "my documents\ea games\the sims 2\config" folder:

''boolProp   force12HrTime true''

It works!!!! And you don't have to constantly reset this in game options every time you play the game. I was so excited! I figured something out for myself and didn't screw my game up in the process. Yeah!

On this site and others there's plenty of help on how to create your own userStartup.cheat file, if you don't already know how. Anyway,...Hope this helps someone else.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: