Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 09:08:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cute Little Bear Painting.... or is it?  (Read 8045 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2007, 10:23:25 pm »

Very nice :icon_smi:
tribillio

Nej.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2007, 03:52:45 pm »

Hahhahah! I loved it.
KristalRose

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2007, 09:04:17 pm »

Argh! I have to download it just to find out what the surprise is!  I can't stand to not be "in the know!"  LMAO
JCSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2007, 03:14:57 pm »

Quote from: KristalRose;711007
Argh! I have to download it just to find out what the surprise is!  I can't stand to not be "in the know!"  LMAO

Yeah, me too. I normally would never download a modded object without any details, but... considering who this is coming from - Serafina & Squinge - I know it's safe and should be worth the download. I shall return when I've seen this... "surprise." It better not be scary!

EDIT: Well, I finally got around to installing my downloads, but then discovered I had a bunch of problem files to deal with, which took the better part of 4 days to sort out. Unfortunately, my only "surprise" was that this painting proved to be one of those problem files.

You don't list any EP requirements, but I have UNI, NL and OFB. My game will start loading and then freeze up while this .package is in the Downloads folder (yes I tested it individually, several times). I tried inspecting your file with the Sims2Pack Clean Installer utility, but guess what - that program froze up too as soon as I selected "bear painting.package". I deleted the file and extracted it again from the archive; same problem. So I decided to try a fresh copy. I deleted the archive, deleted my temporary internet files, downloaded the archive a second time, extracted the fresh file, and installed it; same problem - freezes up both the game and the clean installer utility. *sigh*

I assumed initially that it was an EP problem if it was just my Sims game that froze up, but the Clean Installer freezes up with it loaded too? Something is obviously wrong, but I don't have the expertise to figure it out. Any suggestions?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 09:04:29 pm by JCSpencer » Logged

Join the Animal Army ... your site just might depend on it!
...- Admiral Anemone, Animal Army Naval Division
cdebess

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2008, 12:49:37 pm »

awwww such a cutie pie the bear is lovely job  thanks very much Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: