Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 02:15:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: To play or not to play?  (Read 1395 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tmsize

View Profile
« on: July 04, 2008, 01:12:36 am »

I just bought BV and I haven't installed it yet.  Now after reading some of the threads I am wondering if I should take it back and get the IKEA stuff pack instead.  Any thoughts or suggestions?
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 11:01:27 am »

It's really up to you whether you install BV or trade it in on a stuff pack.  

With every new expansion pack there's the initial outcry of gloom and doom until people get their CC and mods configured correctly, there's always the lack of attention errors in the first release fixed quickly by many of the fine modders in the community and sometimes later by EA with a patch.

Lately with the EPs it appears to be about the same with new SP items not having all the features of the EP items that had already been released.  You just don't hear about those as much because many gamers don't bother to buy the stuff packs because of the limited bang for the buck.

But if you aren't prepared to move your downloaded CC and mods around for a couple days while you try to figure out what works with BV, trade it in for the Stuff Pack.
tmsize

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 12:11:01 pm »

Ugh... I am still getting FreeTime to work properly.  I got most of the bugs worked out.  Still going to ponder on this one.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 04:18:49 pm »

If you've already got FT installed and almost bug free, the good news is most of the problems with CC and mods will have been worked out for BV.  Then it's just a matter of finding BV specific mods you want.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: