Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:05:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Time Question about Aspiration Benefits . . .  (Read 6425 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
adamfool99

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2008, 12:51:27 pm »

To be honest with you, I have NO CLUE how to raise my aspiration benefits bar. Ive read the Game tips over and over again and Im still clueless.

Can anyone enlighten me on how to do this?
grammapat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 03:51:19 pm »

Do you mean the benefits under "job" icon? where you make them require less sleep, or pick a second lifetime aspiration? Seems to me it related to the regular aspirations (as you fulfill wants, points become available here) But I realize it ALSO seems to be related to SOMETHING ELSE; I wonder if it's related to the LIFETIME aspiration - but haven't figured out HOW that works.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 03:56:57 pm by grammapat » Logged

Remember to breath. And look up.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 05:15:14 am »

It is actually related to a sim's life events. You get more points for reaching milestones, such as being potty trained, learning to walk and talk, age to adult, first kiss, first woo hoo, have a child, have best friend, have top rank business, reach LTW, etc. There are quite a few of these "life events" that add to your sim's aspiration benefits.

If you are wondering what they actually are, you can see them in the Info menu on the Lot Debugger.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Josette1807

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 06:32:01 am »

Is there a mod to get all those benefits?

Josette
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 10:55:38 pm »

I don't know if there is a mod that automatically gives you all the aspiration rewards, but you can definitely assign them using the Lot Debugger. I use it to tweak sims fresh out of CAS or established families that had not been played since I installed FT.

At a guess, you can probably also do this with the InSimenator and the Sim Blender. I use neither so I can't tell you for sure whether either of those will do it, but the Lot Debugger definitely will. It is useful for lots of things Smiley

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 01:04:38 am »

The LTAs really aren't that hard to get if you play to fulfill the sims wants.  I have had a couple sims get all 16 points while still a teenager.  While some people swear fulfilling major events is the only way to get the aspiration points, these teens were childless and single, two of those events that are said to "must' happen.
Josette1807

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2009, 03:12:35 pm »

Thanks  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: