Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 10:53:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How come my children are getting a sex change?!  (Read 2936 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kinnika

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2008, 01:56:39 pm »

Okay, so my little boy toddler grew up into a female child! This is something new... why did this happen?

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
SherrytheCherry

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 02:11:43 pm »

Are you sure he's a girl? Maybe he just looks like it...like Buck Grunt (or whatever his name was from Strangetown). xD But if he's really a girl then...woah.
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 02:16:47 pm »

Oh, no. He is a "she". He grew up to be a child, and he was modeling a green dress and girl shoes. He even has the girl haircut. He IS a she. Does anyone know what I can do?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 02:20:09 pm by kinnika » Logged

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

oph3lia

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 02:24:21 pm »

Are you sure he/she wasn't female as a toddler?

[insert interesting and witty signature here]

My MTS2 profile
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 02:37:28 pm »

Okay, guys, lol. He was a toddler BOY, lol. Trust me, I made him him in CAS as a boy - he was in the game as a boy. I know, you're just checking. But he was male, yes.

Okay, so I didn't save my game - left for the neighborhood and entered with the lot again and tried Insimenators "Grow Me Up" thing all over but alas - the little dude seems persistant on being a little lady.

At this point - I am open to any suggestions and won't play this family just in case any of you have any answers as to why I can't seem to get him to stay the same sex, and maybe how to undo this traumatic event, lol.

Guess it wouldn't really be a big deal for the kid to switch teams, only my whole story is started with "Jonathon". Didn't really plan on having Jonathon cross-over to "Jonna".
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 02:52:45 pm by kinnika » Logged

Simlister

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2008, 02:58:48 pm »

Haha. How does he/she use the bathroom? And what part does the game blur when he/she bathes?
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 03:03:06 pm »

Very funny, lol. I don't have the censor thing.

Anyway - I guess it corrected itself.

Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 09:22:49 pm »

Lmao, glad you fixed it. That's pretty funny.
:'D

I've never had that problem before! Weird..

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2008, 03:08:09 am »

that is so weird, i almost wish it would happen to one of my sims just cuz' it sounds so weird lol.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: