Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:30:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Restock crafted items without the need to craft more New Version(5/17/06)  (Read 45673 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2006, 06:01:43 pm »

Quote from: jordi
They disappear from the floor or shelves. They cannot be restocked as the objects are gone, so I have to recraft them and place them back for sale.
Have you ever tried this hack with testing cheats on to see if it gives you an error message?

If you have a question about my mods post it here
jordi

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2006, 08:21:45 pm »

Sorry for the late reply. I haven't gotten any error when it happens, and it only happens with the robots on platforms (clean-, hydro-, sentry-, munchiebot).

It works for everything else.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2006, 07:16:35 am »

I haven't gotten any error when it happens, and it only happens with the robots on platforms (clean-, hydro-, sentry-, munchiebot).It works for everything else.
Ok thanks; it’s so strange how this mod works perfect for most but a couple of people have a problem with the robots hopefully I will solve the mystery at some point.

jordi

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2006, 11:51:44 am »

I am not certain the base problem is your mod by the way: today I played on my other system without any mods (except a few essential bugfixes) and then I noticed restocked robots are placed diagonally on their platforms.
I suspect something in the restocking code is screwey, and for some reason this causes all kinds of problems with robots.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2006, 12:04:57 pm »

I am not certain the base problem is your mod by the way: today I played on my other system without any mods (except a few essential bugfixes) and then I noticed restocked robots are placed diagonally on their platforms.
I suspect something in the restocking code is screwey, and for some reason this causes all kinds of problems with robots.
Ok thanks for the information.

lovemysims

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2006, 01:18:19 pm »

Restocking does work with food, which is great! Unfortunately when I restock food on Home lots the whole thing just dissapears. The sign is gone and there is no food, and of course I don't want to manually restock because I don't really have any, Hence the hack. So no more home bakeries until something fixes this. Thanks!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2006, 02:14:31 pm »

Quote from: lovemysims
Restocking does work with food, which is great! Unfortunately when I restock food on Home lots the whole thing just dissapears. The sign is gone and there is no food, and of course I don't want to manually restock because I don't really have any, Hence the hack. So no more home bakeries until something fixes this. Thanks!
I'm not sure what the reason for that is maybe another hack you are using or something because it still works %100 for me and most other people; it's hard to figure out a way to fix it when it works perfect for me:)

Ailias

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2006, 09:11:37 am »

Quote from: Squinge
Have you ever tried this hack with testing cheats on to see if it gives you an error message?
======
Sorry buddy
I jave the same problem - crafted items dissapear when restock 'em. Sad
I suppose that there is a conflict with a "customobjectsplacableonshelves" hack of Numenor

logs applied
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 08:35:35 pm by Squinge » Logged

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2006, 08:35:05 pm »

Quote from: Ailias
======
Sorry buddy
I suppose that there is a conflict with a "customobjectsplacableonshelves" hack of Numenor
Thanks, I was wondering if maybe that mod was the cause of the problem because I'm not using that mod & this works great for me, could you try this mod without that one? & let me know if it works:)

tipoual

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2006, 07:14:09 pm »

Hi!
Sorry for my late answer, but i have the same conflict, even if i put away the numenor customobjectsplacableonshelves Sad
The objects simply dissapear.

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2006, 07:22:29 pm »

Quote from: tipoual
i have the same conflict
Which objects are you having a problem with? what other craftable mods are you using?

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2006, 07:51:25 pm »

I just posted a new alternate version of this mod that may help those of you that are having a problem with this mod.

tipoual

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2006, 08:22:43 am »

Well, my craftable objects, like toys, flowers...

I will go see the new post! Wink

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2006, 11:54:50 am »

Quote from: tipoual
Well, my craftable objects, like toys, flowers...

I will go see the new post! Wink
Thanks, hopefully this alternate version will work for you Smiley

tipoual

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2006, 01:19:22 pm »

Im sorry but the craftables objects  dissapear when they are restock... Well, thanks anyway.
Im going to look if it's conflict with another hack or something.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 01:26:39 pm by tipoual » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: