Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 06:48:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Restock crafted items without the need to craft more New Version(5/17/06)  (Read 48218 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2006, 01:24:44 pm »

Quote from: tipoual
Im sorry but the craftables objects dissapear when they are restock... Well, thanks anyway.
I think it must be another mod that doesn't like this one Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
tipoual

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2006, 02:31:57 pm »

Oh yes! it's working now!!! thanks!!! Cheesy
I use the second version, the alternate one and it's works!

i put away my hack from simlogical r.i.p. and maybe it was conflit with one buisness ones.

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2006, 02:34:36 pm »

Quote from: tipoual
Oh yes! it's working now!!! thanks!!! Cheesy
I use the second version, the alternate one and it's works!
Great, Thanks for telling me Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
LadyBea36

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2006, 09:25:23 am »

i also have that problem, but for me it doesnt just delete the signs it does restock the item. i took some screen shots for you so you could see what is happening. also when i went home i tried to cook something to see if it would remove those empty spaces and she wouldnt do it. though there wasnt anything blocking her way so i am confused about that also.

i also installed the no smelling food hack after the first time yours crashed the game. figured that maybe that would help it some but no i am still getting empty spaces and strange objects showing up.

i guess i could just test further for you, take out all my hacks to see which one its conflicting with. if you dont mind me doing so, please let me know and i dont mind to do it for you today.

Bea

i have the new hack by the way. also sorry its early! umm i dont have crafted items persay since i have a bakery so i am not getting the crafted items problems everyone else is having with them disappearing. but i am getting the blanks and such in inventory. now i do have many hacks in the game i can remove to see whats going on but dont guess really mine would help since mine isnt an inventory item?

These are from the business (she bought realastate and owns her own shop in bluewater)

This one is the from home
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 09:31:36 am by LadyBea36 » Logged

I am an old dog trying to learn new tricks.:brain:
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2006, 10:00:18 am »

Quote from: LadyBea36
i also have that problem, but for me it doesnt just delete the signs it does restock the item. i took some screen shots for you so you could see what is happening. also when i went home i tried to cook something to see if it would remove those empty spaces and she wouldnt do it. though there wasnt anything blocking her way so i am confused about that also.

i also installed the no smelling food hack after the first time yours crashed the game. figured that maybe that would help it some but no i am still getting empty spaces and strange objects showing up.

i guess i could just test further for you, take out all my hacks to see which one its conflicting with. if you dont mind me doing so, please let me know and i dont mind to do it for you today.

Bea

i have the new hack by the way. also sorry its early! umm i dont have crafted items persay since i have a bakery so i am not getting the crafted items problems everyone else is having with them disappearing. but i am getting the blanks and such in inventory. now i do have many hacks in the game i can remove to see whats going on but dont guess really mine would help since mine isnt an inventory item?

These are from the business (she bought realastate and owns her own shop in bluewater)

Any further information you can provide will be very helpful. Could you run the hack conflict detection utility from simwardrobe.com before you start dissection and attach the hackreport.txt file to a post? That will be extremely helpful. Thanks. Smiley

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
LadyBea36

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2006, 10:28:20 am »

not exactly sure if i did it right. i put it in my downloads folder but i also have sub folders in there. it didnt find any problems so guess thats not whats causing it?

*edit*
ok upon further inspection i noticed that she cant cook at home but she can cook on the community lot she owns. Also if the cakes and pies are not in her inventory when the restock is done it wont replace it. It does remove the restock thingy but then you have a blank spot left.

When i had first put the hack in i had extra stock items of all the pies and cakes so i didnt notice that it was having conflict of not restocking items.

* hackreport.txt (0.09 KB - downloaded 203 times.)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 11:16:25 am by Ozzucay » Logged

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2006, 11:15:02 am »

Thank you very much. That helps eliminate some possibilities. I would advise removing any other global mods you have until the problem goes away (if it ever does) and report back which file was the problem. Also, are things normal if you remove this mod only?

LadyBea36

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2006, 01:21:19 pm »

when i took the hack out it was just fine.(which by the way i found out that both the zips to download are the same?)

are they supposed to be different files or is the first one the only one needed? I put the first zip in before the

second. but the second just over wrote the first. I still have all other mods in the game except the super fridge and paybills hack. since those were put in around the same time frame as the other i well have to test each one to see whats going on.

The not being able to cook at home wasnt yours i dont think, i had a super fridge hack in there from

and when i removed it and put in a normal fridge it was
just fine. i had your mod in before i put super fridge in.

also i couldn't figure out where my stocking folks was going to, umm i found out where they went. not sure why that is

happening. but i have some images so you can see what happened. Those to was causing difficulty when trying to restock them.

now to just figure out how to remove the empty and not supposed to be there inventory without crashing the game.

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2006, 02:01:45 pm »

OFB_RestocknoCraftedItems.zip <-- Try this one first if it doesn't work then

OFB_RestocknoOwnerAltVer.zip <--Try this one AFTER you delete the other one from downloads. Do not try both at once. (Both in the first post)

The restock signs appearing in the corner of the lot is a Maxis bug. Numenor has written a fix for it over at MTS2. Give me a few minutes and I can get you the link.

Please let me know what happens. If there is still a problem with blank inventory items, let me know also, and I will find someone more expert at that particular problem than me to help.

*edit*
Here is Numenor's mod: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=149574 Smiley
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 02:07:53 pm by Ozzucay » Logged

LadyBea36

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2006, 09:11:31 pm »

sorry it took a bit to get back to you. i tried OFB_RestocknoCraftedItems and that one works just fine. i guess i got confused with which to have installed. i did try the other download but that one does not work in my game.

Thank you for your help
LadyBea

taniaissimo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2006, 01:20:16 pm »

Another great one, save so much time and money Thankyou !!!!

:brain:
dreamcatchermwh

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2006, 05:24:24 pm »

I'm going to have to play ofb again I can't wait to try my hand at the bakery again.And the flower shop.           Thanks .

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.:grin:
LittleSeer

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2007, 08:34:12 pm »

This will give my poor hard working sim a break.  Thanks!
Sim_God

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2007, 06:50:04 am »

nice.....well done.

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, Love leaves a memory no one can steal
pandasims

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2007, 09:58:25 pm »

Thank you for nice mod:angel:

Love Nature and Peace For the Future .  :love3:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print