Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:39:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Restock crafted items without the need to craft more New Version(5/17/06)  (Read 45582 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
CyberOps

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2006, 07:02:30 pm »

yeah it still happens but only with this hack, if i take this hack out then it doesn't do it and it restocks normaly if i have it in inventory that is
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2006, 07:06:20 pm »

Ok I just got it working I will post a link to it in a second so you can try it.
It's here

I added it to the customer loyalty painting download OFB_CustomerLoyalty&restock.zip
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 07:11:25 pm by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
CyberOps

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2006, 10:57:01 pm »

i tried this restock without owner again since i now have the family fun stuff pack and now it when i do restock i get one of the new chairs from family fun added to my inventory, just thought i would let u know.

i also tried it with the fix located here http://www.moreawesomethanyou.net/smf/index.php?topic=3812.0 but that didnt help either
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 11:00:15 am by Squinge » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2006, 11:02:18 am »

Quote from: CyberOps
i tried this restock without owner again since i now have the family fun stuff pack and now it when i do restock i get one of the new chairs from family fun added to my inventory, just thought i would let u know.
Have you tried using this with testing cheats enabled to see if you get an error message?

CyberOps

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2006, 11:52:43 am »

no i have not tried that yet but i will the next time i play, the other version works great with the cheat, the one in the painting that is.
podgeybean

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2006, 05:41:45 am »

Hi Squinge. I have some weird conflict too. I tried restocking some sir-bricks-alots, and instead an NPC appeared, the slob from downtown. Quite weird. He was priced aswell. Ive run the conflict program, and have no conflicts. Nothing is added to my inventory like others who have reported a problem. I shall try disabling other mods now.
(Ps, I have all expansions, including Family Fun)

Edit. I disabled all hacks except this one, and instead of the slob turning up ( I had to delete him with move objects), nothing spawned/restocked. Just empty space......

I have a collection of OFB crafted items, do you think this could be conflicting? Its the only thing I havent tried.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 05:59:42 am by podgeybean » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2006, 11:03:56 am »

Quote from: podgeybean
Edit. I disabled all hacks except this one, and instead of the slob turning up ( I had to delete him with move objects), nothing spawned/restocked. Just empty space......
I have a collection of OFB crafted items, do you think this could be conflicting? Its the only thing I havent tried.
You could try it with the collection disabled & see what happens, does the hacked painting work for restocking in your game? also what language does your game use? I'm not sure if that would cause a problem or not.

podgeybean

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2006, 11:25:31 am »

Thanks for the reply. I have tried the hacked painting, and that works fine, so I shall use that from now on. Well, I think the language is UK English, or just English, Im not sure if there is a regional difference.
Thanks for the painting anyway, that works fine, and all of your other brilliant hacks I use.

Keep up the great work.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2006, 11:32:09 am »

Quote from: podgeybean
Thanks for the reply. I have tried the hacked painting, and that works fine, so I shall use that from now on. Well, I think the language is UK English, or just English, Im not sure if there is a regional difference.
Thanks for the painting anyway, that works fine, and all of your other brilliant hacks I use.
The problem with this hack is very strange you are only the 3rd person that i'm aware of that has it, if it would do that to me I may be able to fix it, but it doesn't so it's hard to figure out the cause of the glitch.

CyberOps

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2006, 04:58:03 pm »

i still have the same problem to, im sure 1 day you will figure it out squinge, your a genious when it comes to hacking the sims.

ps. i love the new way you post updates by setting the date, very good to see what is updated now. thanks.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 05:00:59 pm by CyberOps » Logged
jordi

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2006, 03:44:40 pm »

Hi,
probably related to the issues mentioned before, with this mod in place all robots disappear when they should be restocked except the Servo.
The hydrobot, cleanbot, sentrybot, munchiebot and toy robot all disappear rather than being respawn.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2006, 03:48:00 pm »

Quote from: jordi
Hi,
probably related to the issues mentioned before, with this mod in place all robots disappear when they should be restocked except the Servo.
The hydrobot, cleanbot, sentrybot, munchiebot and toy robot all disappear rather than being respawn.
That is strange the servo's work correctly for me as do all the foods, ect. are you using a buyable servo hack?

jordi

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2006, 04:22:59 pm »

Servo's work. The other robots don't.
Actually the toy robots *seem* to work as they actually get restock signs (the rest just disappears), but toy robots disappear as they are restocked.

I have a buyable crafts collection, but in this case the robots were all made in the shop.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2006, 05:53:59 pm »

Quote from: jordi
(the rest just disappears)
When you say disappear do you mean they disappear from your sims inventory? or the shelves

jordi

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2006, 05:59:07 pm »

They disappear from the floor or shelves. They cannot be restocked as the objects are gone, so I have to recraft them and place them back for sale.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: