Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 08:22:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with accessories  (Read 1855 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xKPx

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2008, 01:27:32 pm »

First off, I looked through this category as well as the tutorials and did not find anything particularly relevant to my problem, and I can't apologize enough if I missed it.

I downloaded an accessory that is for males only, but I want to make it available to females as well. I know that most accessories use different meshes for every age and gender, but I was wondering if there is an easy-ish way to do this using the existing mesh as I know nothing of creating meshes. Thank you.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 10:17:31 am »

it depends a little wat kind of accessoire it is.
You can make it available for both sexes very easy by changing the gender # with Simpe.
Open the accessoire with Simpe and click the mesh overlay in the left window/click it one time in the right window.
When in plugin view a long list pops up in the bottom window, look up the line ''gender and change the number to 3 in the box on the right side/click commit and save.
You might have to repeat this for YA and Elders

This will give you the accessoire for both male and female.
But necklesses and some other stuff prolly will not fit the face or neck as the male and female head/neck are diffrent.
But it sure will work for wings/earrings/nails/watches etc

You can not switch accessoires between diffrent ages exept the YA/A and Elder.

No longer active
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: