Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:42:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question on Aspiration and LTWs  (Read 2662 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
CuriousSimmer

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2008, 04:24:29 pm »

I have a sim who wants to marry of 6 children as her LTW. Does that have to happen on the lot where she lives, or will her children getting married off her lot (in their own homes) fulfill that request?

And generally speaking, do things involving other Sims as LTWs and aspiration (children, grandchildren marrying, etc., etc.) and fears (relatives dying) have to take place on the lot in order to "count"?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 05:03:37 pm »

No, the weddings don't have to happen on her lot, nor do relatives have to die on her lot in order to fullfill needs/fears. Just so long as it happens.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 05:12:18 pm »

I find it amusing that if the sim wishing this is on the lot of the 6th child wedding, you will see her get the aspiration points as soon as it happens. Same along with aspiration wish graduating kids, grandkids, and so forth.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
CuriousSimmer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 05:37:41 pm »

Thanks!
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 05:55:58 pm »

What I'm finding amusing is recently I've had a popularity sim in one family have an LTW of marrying off 6 children, and a wealth sim in another have the same LTW.  I'm sure it's just some forgotten mod I've got that's finally giving me variety to the LTWs.  Or maybe it could be payback for the two popularity sims I had that both had LTWs of having 20 best friends, and they decided to have 14 of them as family members all in the same house....
sumpsychochic

Tiffany

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 04:13:12 pm »

My LTWs have been all messed up to. I have a pleasure sim with the want to marry off 6 children. *shrugs*

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: