Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 03:30:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gifted with grace- Chapter 9 up!  (Read 21063 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2008, 01:05:39 pm »

FINE.  Add the plot twist.  I promise I won't hurl any pastries at you... yet.
Wink

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2008, 01:12:54 pm »

That's okay (I was too lazy to write one) Cheesy
JacobM

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2008, 04:33:01 pm »

I love this story. Please update soon. Johnathon and Rowan are so adorable.
arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2008, 08:27:54 pm »

I love this story.Yor kids are so cute.

Whoops!<br />didn\'t mean to push that button...<br /><br />BACKSPACE
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2008, 03:13:20 pm »

Natasha slid the batch of muffins into the oven, and then stepped through the door into the warm sunlight, that was just rising, over the horizon. Then she quickly crept inside, to find that Christie was already getting ready. “I’ll get the boys eggs, you get Emmy’s,” She whispered quickly. Easter always had to be a surprise. The boys just loved it. And now Emmy was old enough to enjoy it too. Edward was too old for the surprises. Natasha regretted that when he was the boys’ age they had been so busy with babies that there wasn’t as much time to celebrate. “Hey, Mom.” Natasha whirled around, startled to her Edward’s voice (he was rarely up this early.) “What is it hon?” she was slightly worried as to why he was up at a time as early as this. “Um, I wanted to go out tonight.”
“Where to?” Natasha was relived to know that nothing was wrong.
“Just like, out.”
“Who with?”
“Um Shari.”
“Shari?”
“Yeah, I wanted to, like, take her out for Easter.”
“Oh, baby. You don’t have to ask my permission to do that.”
“Thanks mom!” Edward ran off up the stairs. Natasha could not help but giggle. Edward had really bonded with Shari, and she was glad to see it was working out.  Christie had just put the last basket in place when Collin and Joel walked in. Their little faces lit up. And their brothers ran in, and they all yelled a bit and then asked Christie if they could eat their eggs and Christie of course, said yes, because what is Easter, without chocolate for breakfast. Then Edward came down carrying Emmy, who squealed with delight and spent the next hour playing with the wrapping paper. All in all, it was a good Easter.

------------------------------------------------
Pics coming, I promise. :angel:
sofia97733

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2008, 02:25:43 pm »

Quote from: sonnenschein1;1355552
Hello I have a couple of times since ask would also like a history erstelen only problem I have with me that no kinderwaagen and schwangerschaftssachen not funktionieren.könnt perhaps tell me why this liegt.und me maybe a few tips where I give the objecte usw.finde from home

you can write me at
Bianca1602@hotmail.de

Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2008, 08:56:36 am »

Hey all. I'm really sorry to have gotten so incredibly far behind. I promise a update this week but it will be one of my last.
southernwomanOK

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2008, 03:43:16 pm »

Quote from: R.I.P_Jessica;1326205
O.o i'm allergic to penicillian too.. Cheesy

Me too, my mom was given it at 5 (in 1956) and had an allergic reaction (her throat closed up, she couldn't breath) thank god for old fast acting country doctors. My cousin is (mom's half brother's son) allergic to it too, they gave him penacillin (at about 3) and he broke out in a HUGE red rash from head to toe. I guess that allergy runs threw my grandpa. I'm allergic to lots of stuff though....except posion ivy and oak I dunno wtf that's about lol.
Sane Enough

Bipbadi Bopbadi Boo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2008, 08:32:00 pm »

Great story! I love it!
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2008, 09:46:44 am »

Um, I really never know what to do when an old story pops back up. To anyone who is still waiting on that update, please consult the first post of "The Fae miller half-legacy" for some insight on why this update probably won't ever turn up.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: