Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 07:15:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trails problem and some glitchy stuff  (Read 4562 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sackedmagicman
Derezzed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2008, 02:18:58 pm »

Quote from: caffeinated.joy;1299211
Ah ha...Are the sims it's doing that with wearing custom clothes or maxis? And anceint said your system does meet the requirement, not that it doesn't Wink

Eh? xD Well i need caffeine then...Been abstaining from it for about 3 weeks now D;. But alot of customs do that, but the thing is it doesnt matter whether or not if I have custom content in or not. It'll do it at random or it'll do like i said in my other post. I updated my drivers so I'm going to see if that does anything.

NOTE: it started to happen after i patched BV. Check my theory in one of my posts (forgot which, but it's near the top).

EDIT: WELL DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE AND THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS! Updating my drivers is all I had to do! D: and it's been doin this for 3 months xD. I am so dumb lol.

Thanks so much for all the great ideas. They really helped.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 02:48:08 pm by sackedmagicman » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2008, 09:28:57 pm »

:laugh: ROTFLMAFAO!!! No, hon, you're not dumb, just frustrated. I've seen it happen many times...you have problems with your game and get so fed up and angry you overlook the easy solution for want of trying everything else. I'm glad you got it worked out. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
sackedmagicman
Derezzed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2008, 09:30:51 pm »

Eh i wasn't really mad, i just played other games as alternatives while tryin to get to the root of the problem xD
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: